Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scam Alert! Rose_Barrett - Somerset  (Read 444 times)

Offline just14u

Offline Lewis

Hopefully will soon removed from AW, as I've just reported the fake photos she's using.

Offline JUICEGORGER

Good Man...
Had text conversation with her earlier today just to see at what point she'd ask for deposit.
After asking her town location, sent a Taunton postcode that Google mapped to block of flats on outskirts so hinted at a 4.00pm-ish as I could coincide with meeting in town centre and then said I'd text her nearer the time to check on her availability and to allow me to withdraw cash.
Immediately replied, "No Cash" so replied, "Do you take card then" and then got the 50/50%  proposition, which obviously ended conversations.
I work in a technology industry that anticipates that it will soon become illegal to "verbally" take, or receive by SMS a consumer's credit card details; it's immoral in any shape or form, even with corporate transactions, let alone any working girl/parlour environment! The consequences have been proven to be highly damaging.
I would urge any punter not to ever do so, irrespective of how well known the SP may be to them.
The arrival of the affordable handheld device that we often encounter at the local these days is fine and many SPs can now afford the small rental and % charged, though it's highly likely they would have had to have slightly altered the nature of their business on application.
Passing card number, expiry date and CV2 (3 digit) code in any shape or form, (verbally/SMS) is a recipe for disaster though, whether it be paying for your insurance, making charity phone donations or paying a deposit to a scamster.
I sincerely hope AW takes the appropriate action....

Offline just14u

The profile has now left the AW site. I hope that my post has saved someone from falling for the scam and that in future we all stay safe from these and other sorts of scams.

Offline BogBog1

The profile has now left the AW site. I hope that my post has saved someone from falling for the scam and that in future we all stay safe from these and other sorts of scams.

Cheers mate - much appreciated  :hi:

Offline Lewis

« Last Edit: July 20, 2021, 07:56:05 pm by Lewis »