Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saw this on my Google newsfeed (Swindon)  (Read 1808 times)

Offline Danj89

External Link/Members Only

Looks like the local sergeis in Swindon will be prosecuted.

To those who visit roms regularly, always worth being a little vigilant and reporting these lot if you suspect sps are being coerced.

Offline Paris69

Really really surprised that the Judge granted unconditional bail: This is a form of bail in which the accused does not have to remain in prison while awaiting trial, and has no further restrictions placed upon them: Including surrendering their passport.

The judge is obviously convinced there is no risk of flight; with them scarpering back to Romania.

Me? I'd put money on it...
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mr Doodle

I was surprised, too. But maybe with the backlog of cases, this is probably deemed one where if they abscond (back to Romania) it is someone elses problem?

Offline Paris69

The problem is, though, that they will come back to the UK with new passports and id, and under another name...

Then it'll be our problem again

Online scutty brown

I don't think the judge had a choice
This appearance at court was two years after the arrest. Holding them on remand would have been seen as an abuse of process.
And anyway, three of the five turned up after two years, after showing up after all that time they're hardly likely to do a runner now
« Last Edit: November 06, 2020, 09:45:17 pm by scutty brown »

Offline Paris69

I don't think the judge had a choice
This appearance at court was two years after the arrest. Holding them on remand would have been seen as an abuse of process.
And anyway, three of the five turned up after two years, after showing up after all that time they're hardly likely to do a runner now

Wasn't aware of that; only saw the headline.

But i'm still not sure about them not doing a runner; that is unless their brief has done a deal with the CPS.

Offline Mr Doodle

The problem is, though, that they will come back to the UK with new passports and id, and under another name...

Then it'll be our problem again

Yes, true.. I thought about it when I was writing it.. I was thinking not our problem during lockdown and COVID generally, while the courts are innundated.. fully expect them back, but after Dec 31, they may find it a little more difficult? Nope...

Offline Paris69

The way things have been over the last 10/20 years, and my faith in the UK being able to control its borders; you'll probably find yourself standing in line, in the passport queue at Heathrow, behind them.   

The queue marked..... Rest of the World & UK passport holders queue here please...