Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Medellin, Colombia  (Read 9668 times)

Offline another381

That's great mate, will pay the spa a visit.  :drinks:

Am going to pick up a local sim and phone when I arrive to use while i'm on my travels.

Offline Marmalade

I'm staying in El Poblado, from what I've read I'm assuming its pretty easy to find the parlours, WGs and love hotels when you're walking around Medellin.

It's not like strings of openly cum-n-fuck like thailand.
Poblado is a young hip place and an easy place to stay for a first timer.
The majority of what we call parlours are in North/East Centro but they are a little bit spread out. Best to use a map to get a rough idea or get a taxi to take you initially. Service quite reliable, rip offs unlikely. It's a large area, some good shops as well as residential, lots of walking.
South/West side of Centro RLD, same side as the museum, is only for the very brave & crazy, especially at night when it livens up.
Poblado to Centro is a fast taxi main road ride. Or you can walk down to the Metro.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

If you walk down the hill a bit from Poblado square, till you cross the first big main road (not as far as the Metro), along that road you can find some good quality restaurants used by business people.
The famed 'Mansion' is half way between Poblado Square and the main road, the metro a bit more than that distancve again, bottom of the hill.
Mansion has often allowed guests to the nightclub, which has a few 'certified' p4p (ie checked out and approved by the management). You can meet with others there and ask for tips if you need.

Offline another381

Don’t know if there’s another ABYBOS or if things have changed since your visit but I got nothing. 70k for 30 minutes, 100k for an hour, no extras offered. Girl was very cute. I stripped in front of her to make it clear what I was there for. I lay don and she covered me with a towel, kept it there the whole time.  :dash:

Doubt I’ll be returning, I need to find alternative hunting grounds.

Should I start a new thread on my visit to Colombia or add to this one? I’ve done more than Medellin fyi.

ABYBOS Spa in El Poblado is my tip, about $50 for full service or less for just massage or HJ, you can pick from a line up and they used to be very fit, massage isn't too bad either.

I used to carry my phone too tbh, as wise to get ubers after about 11/midnight, they often make you sit in the front of the ubers, as they used to have beef with the local cabs - but uber into and out of Sante Fe red light in Bogota was my strategy and it worked fine.