Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Maya of the North should I ?  (Read 1903 times)

Offline tincrusher

Hi Folks,

so i'm getting a little tired of the massage seen. and have now started venturing into FS territory!

External Link/Members Only
shes been in the HL for a good while, but i can't believe shes not reviewed more on here everything seems perfect! (famous last words)

so before i plunge into TOFTT anyone,anywhere have any feedback?

Cheers
Tin   
« Last Edit: May 03, 2017, 01:05:11 am by tincrusher »

Offline tincrusher

Hi Folks,

so i'm getting a little tired of the massage seen. and have now started venturing into FS territory!

shes been in the HL for a good while, but i can't believe shes not reviewed more on here everything seems perfect! (famous last words)

Cheers
Tin   

Offline Fallen58

Hi Folks,

Cheers
Tin   

There's one guy who's given her 17 positive feedback over a 4 year period on AW !

Shovelhead

I saw her a few years ago, she did a reasonable price for a 2 hour outcall, she'd only do 2 hours because it was a bit of a drive for her. She's a great looker ( or was anyway) we had a shag which was OK, then she started talking and talked and talked, something about family and it was all a downer and that's how the rest of the time went. I was too polite to go " well whatever love, suck on this". Don't know if that's the usual script but I didn't feel she was a dynamite shag by any means!

Offline tincrusher

cheers guys

i'm going to take the plunge, but will be mid June. so heres hoping.

Tin

Offline Paul Morphy

cheers guys

i'm going to take the plunge, but will be mid June. so heres hoping.

Tin

Hi Tin,

I'm sorely tempted to with Maya.

I was due to be in Manchester on business some time back and I'd arranged a session with Maya. Unfortunately the business contact who I was due to meet had a family bereavement and I had to cancel the business trip to Manchester and the punt with Maya. In fairness she was very reasonable about the cancellation and appreciated the fact that I gave her plenty of notice (so that she could free to do some other punters).

I'm definitely going to give her a punt on my next trip to Manchester. Defo.

Offline womanlover

Tin / Paul...
Did you ever see Maya in the end? Anyone anymore info on her.. wondering if she may have improved!?

Offline Woodcutter

I saw her a few years  ago 2017?

Was a pretty disappointing experience, nice enough girl but frankly sex & kissing was really underwhelming, I lost interest about 45 minutes into a 2 hour booking & she took this as a cue to halfheartedly inneffectively rub my cock and tell me all about her problems.

That being said if she was the late 30's early 40's fitty her profile suggests I would have been more up for it & the experience could've been better perhaps.

If you're a guy in his 50's looking for  a WG around the same age she might be a perfect fit,but it would be a gamble but then again her 1 hour rate is pretty reasonable so not the end of the world if it's dissapointing

Positives:Good comms, friendly, chatty, clean & very well turned out, ridiculously fantastic tits.

Negatives: Lot older than stated (mid 50's??), I found the sex boring tbh but that could be that we were incompatible & your experience may be better.

I wouldn't recommend personally, but on the other hand I wouldn't say give her a miss as the potential may be there if you click, up to you whether you want to take the gamble.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 07:01:09 am by Woodcutter »

Offline NigelF

Anyone anymore info on her.. wondering if she may have improved!?

In this game its very rare for WGs to improve, they almost always get worse (regarding service, never mind looks) or stay the same.

On here she has 2 negs for no showing and 1 neutral (the punt Woodcutter has referred to just above):
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=11639

In that neutral review thread there's also a "neutral at best" comment from another punter who's seen her although it was many years ago:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=215502.msg2186968#msg2186968

Nonetheless in punting, past performance is a very good indicator of future results.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 04:38:05 pm by NigelF »

Offline womanlover

Offline Woodcutter

FWIW I take no pleasure in my assessment of Maya, she was/is a genuinely nice woman, & being mindful of not generalising older punters (apologies if I clumsily have) if you were mid 50's or older and were looking for some good company with someone you could relate to & the physical aspect of the meet is of secondary importance than I can see the attraction.
« Last Edit: August 31, 2019, 09:30:08 pm by Woodcutter »

Offline bigmc

On the strength of this thread alone I`d give her a miss.

Offline Paul Morphy

Tin / Paul...
Did you ever see Maya in the end? Anyone anymore info on her.. wondering if she may have improved!?

I didn't get to arrange another meeting unfortunately. I haven't had the chance to visit the NW since.

Online RandomGuy99

I've thought about it and decided against it.