Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reverse booking success rate  (Read 918 times)

Offline jimbobted

Tried another reverse booking, third time lucky or so I hoped. In amongst all the usual munters and idiots, there was an enticing profile with good reviews on here. Sent some additional pictures via email, so accepted the bid.
Flaked on me yesterday saying she's forgotten about an appointment, can she come later? I ummed and ahhed a bit then said OK. Finished a long day at work today, get to my hotel to find an email sent apparently during the appointment that she can't come after all as she'll be to late home for work in the morning. I sent a polite reply which was read, also apparently during said appointment.
I find it difficult to believe she was checking adultwork whilst sat designing her new kitchen!
FFS, I'd rather she'd just said "I can't be arsed" - I was surprised she was prepared to travel so far in the first place - than all that bullshit.
A shame as she's well reviewed, looked hot and seems to have a great personality but I won't lose any sleep over it.

Another possibility sent me an email with more photos which confirmed my suspicion she was highly unattractive. She also emailed me from her 'real' email, this realing her real name and she has zero privacy settings on her Facebook  :dash:. So I also disbelieved her ability to be discrete upon arrival at my hotel had I been desperate or foolish enough to book her.

Ah well, 250 notes stashed to be added to the budget for my next punt.

Felt the need to vent, so thanks for listening  :lol:

Does anyone actually have any decent success with RB's? I honestly thought I'd found a cracker this time. Turns out it was a fruit cake instead. C'est la vie!
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:26:15 pm by jimbobted »

Offline lewisjones23

name and shame

help other punters avoid her and her bullshit

Offline Steely Dan

so accepted the bid.
Flaked on me
So 100% meets the criteria, post a review.

And don't worry about others reviews being different.  We all just post our own experience.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2020, 09:52:58 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
Does anyone actually have any decent success with RB's?

It's rare these days for me to get lucky with an RB.  A few years ago I was usually pretty confident that someone interesting would get in touch but for the last couple of years I have started to assume that I have less than 50% chance that anyone good will respond, and then obviously it isn't certain they will actually turn up.  My gut feeling is that for every 4 or 5 RBs I post, one will actually end up going ahead - so I don't see them any longer as a reliable way to meet people.

One annoying trend I am seeing is that people have stopped using the bid value box at all - it automatically has your proposed fee populated, so if they don't change it, their bid shows in the reply as that fee.  The number of people who have pulled out after I asked them to confirm the fee is huge - even people with very good reviews on here.  It's frustrating, and a waste of time. 

Offline Anallover6969

Haven't done RB in ages - some of the more dippy hookers completely ignore specific requests (like anal providers only) but you do get some good ones every now and then - So keep plugging away.

Offline jimbobted

One annoying trend I am seeing is that people have stopped using the bid value box at all - it automatically has your proposed fee populated, so if they don't change it, their bid shows in the reply as that fee.  The number of people who have pulled out after I asked them to confirm the fee is huge - even people with very good reviews on here.  It's frustrating, and a waste of time.
Haha. The only one who changed the value in the price had upped it by 100 quid, an in her message said we could do all kinds of things "depending what your budget is", so wanted more cash for kissing, OWO etc. She'd also completely ignored the blurb I'd written as there was no way she fit the bill. She was also fat, ugly and had pumped up breasts and lips with masses of make up to the point she literally looked like a grotesque sex doll. Whatever floats your boat of course, but I wouldn't have fucked her if she'd been paying me!

Offline jimbobted

Review will follow. I always leave it a few days. Trying to arrange an alternative meet with her and will review that if it goes ahead.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Haha. The only one who changed the value in the price had upped it by 100 quid, an in her message said we could do all kinds of things "depending what your budget is", so wanted more cash for kissing, OWO etc. She'd also completely ignored the blurb I'd written as there was no way she fit the bill. She was also fat, ugly and had pumped up breasts and lips with masses of make up to the point she literally looked like a grotesque sex doll. Whatever floats your boat of course, but I wouldn't have fucked her if she'd been paying me!

I've recently been looking for someone to do occasional overnights, and one girl has taken to replying to tell me that the rate I'm offering is far too low as her overnight rate is three times that.  This sends lots of thoughts through my mind:

1) if it's that low then why reply at all?
2) your overnight rate isn't three times that seeing as you've actually placed a bid (yes she changed the value in the box) which is less than half of what you've just said, and includes travel.
3) implying someone is a cheapskate isn't the smartest way to get them onside.
4) I can imagine she's hard work generally, fit though she undoubtedly looks.

I'm lucky that these days I can just laugh at things like that, and I no longer worry if no-one suitable replies.
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 10:48:34 am by Spunky34 »

Offline John Johnson

A few years ago I would say my hit rate on RBs was around 90% with most of those being a good experience. Nowadays less than 50% of my bids receive a bid from someone who I would go within 6 feet of. Part of that is because of the amount of useful information available on this site but most of it is because AW is populated by dodgy Romanians and utter stinkers half the time.

Offline Willyed

When I’m off away on business I usually do a rb as I know the time and date that I’d require a wg.
The success rate is usually good but you’d have to trawl through the mass bunch of munters that have bided and want your business before you find the gem.
Banned reason: Undesirable.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Jonno34

I've recently been looking for someone to do occasional overnights, and one girl has taken to replying to tell me that the rate I'm offering is far too low as her overnight rate is three times that.  This sends lots of thoughts through my mind:

1) if it's that low then why reply at all?
2) your overnight rate isn't three times that seeing as you've actually placed a bid (yes she changed the value in the box) which is less than half of what you've just said, and includes travel.
3) implying someone is a cheapskate isn't the smartest way to get them onside.
4) I can imagine she's hard work generally, fit though she undoubtedly looks.

I'm lucky that these days I can just laugh at things like that, and I no longer worry if no-one suitable replies.

Out of interest what are you offering for overnight?

Offline formulajuan1

Review will follow. I always leave it a few days. Trying to arrange an alternative meet with her and will review that if it goes ahead.
She must have very good Reviews if you are generous enough to give her a second chance!
Banned reason: Blatant tout.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline RedKettle

I use RB in London, would not bother elsewhere - based on my experience of them.

In London it is hit and miss, I found Riko that way who was great and I saw her many times until she disappeared.  I have also had a number of no shows and a couple I wished had not shown up.  On a decent run at the moment with a couple of girls I am happy to see again.

Got the latest one arranged, also well reviewed on here, that I am very much looking forward to.

I use in London partly just because I am easily confused by so many girls and the locations around London that I do not know well.  The RB hopefully gives me girls prepared to come to my location.  Also I find the rates too high and by using the RB I chip them down to an acceptable (for me) level.

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
Out of interest what are you offering for overnight?
That one was posted for 500 outcall, with the understanding that it wasn’t going to be sex all night, and with an eye on making it reasonably regular with the possibility of the odd weekend away (for which we would obviously agree a different price).  I’ve posted it twice, I probably got 30 different people bidding anything from 450 up to over 1000.  Of those, I reckon about 3 or 4 were realistic (ie they actually fitted what I was looking for and were not asking a ridiculous fee).

500 is a guideline price - I live in the middle of nowhere so getting to me is a bind, and i’m happy to consider something reasonable in respect of travel cost.  But at the same time if I’m offering 500 it shows a total lack of realism if someone bids over a grand as, irrespective of their normal price, the stretch from the stated 500 to their much higher bid is just not realistic.