Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 15 minute quickies?  (Read 3160 times)

Offline Suckmykiss1982

Hi Fellas,

Just wondering how many of you have have 15 minutes quickies? Looking at booking one just to tick it off the list.

How many of you manage Fs or just go for oral? Also does the clock ticking from the moment you walk through the door? As you’d waste a few good minutes getting your kit off lol

Offline Boomerang17

I do these regularly as I find them a good first meet with a girl. Normally go for DFK, and then a BJ. Relatively cheap way of seeing if girl is any good and you get on plus Im normally nervous on first meet with a girl so dont take too long to cum.
All ive met are fairly relaxed and not clock watchers. Normally stay around 20 mins.

Offline mike63

Insufficient time to take my socks off, let alone do anything else. :lol:

Online scutty brown

best tip is to wear a kilt and go commando

Offline Hobbit

Agree. By the time you take your clothes off and say hello etc, 5-8 mins would be up.

Offline sunnyj

I am doing 15 minutes quickies for the past two years and I am loving it.  :dance: :yahoo:  :music:
What changed for me in 2018:
Started doing 15 mins quickie.
It's more than enough time to have a FS and have a little post session chat. Try it once and check if it works for you. Each on their own.  :hi:

Offline tesla

15 mins, no way I think 2 hours is a short booking. ( has to be the right SP)

Offline Blackpool Rock

Rightly or wrongly i've always thought that a lot of girls don't really like 15 minute bookings, I go for a 15 minute slot if the parlour offers it which I think is rare or if it's an EE Indi girl.
Over the years i've had 15 minute bookings that have lasted more like 20-25 minutes (not trying to take the piss but that's just how things worked out) whereas often a 30 minute booking will be shorter so why pay more  :unknown:
A short booking is often good to see if the girl works for you in which case i'm happy to return for 30 minutes on a 2nd meet.

Personally i'd be happy with a 5 minute booking as I can get everything done in that time, 2 minutes undressing and 2 minutes dressing again leaves 1 minute for sex and I can P&D no problem in that long, in fact that probably includes enough time for some foreplay, considerate bastard that I am  :D

Offline Suckmykiss1982

I’ve noticed a few providers have been offering them hence asking, maybe business is slow at the mo  :unknown:

Just like the fact of being in and out if time is against you. Just wondered how the girls played it as you say by the time u say hello etc times nearly over.

Hello, strip, do it, go :D all seems bit weird for someone I’ve never met before.

Offline Adoniron

I never go for less than 30 minutes because I want to relax and enjoy the experience and not feel rushed or under pressure to cum.

Offline standardpostage

Not me.

I'm a 60 minute slowie  :)

Offline Jonestown

15 minutes is called a pump and dump, you don't go to relax, you go to get on with the job in hand. Soho walk ups do a standard 10 minute deal, with your mind focused you can do oral + FS in that time, so by comparison a 15 minute oral only would be as relaxed as its going to get. I think the trick is to strip quickly and make a start, let the rest take care of it's self.

Offline Brokenshed

Why strip, trousers, pants down, ready for action?
Not much getting to know you in 15 mins

Offline Jamandcream

Have a regular girl I always have a 15 minute £40 booking.
Always a car meet in the evening usually a 10 minute drive and chat to our spot, before full sex never seems to worry about the time so is super value.
Will put a review up

Offline bdyno

I always go for an hour, which gives time to get the quick BJ you'd have in a 15m quickie, then recover and spend most of the rest of the time fucking.

There are some girls who I've considered the 15m quickie with, but only if it's a cheap option - and I mean like £20ish.  Trouble is, those girls are a similar drive away for me as the ones I see for an hour so it isn't worth it.  If I lived nearer to them (or if there were local girls who did it at that rate), I'd do the 15m option all the time.

Although I have sometimes wondered about going for the 15m quickie on the way to a 30m booking with someone else, that way I'd get what I want, have the opportunity to try 2 different girls and potentially save money.  It's just planning it and getting the timing right with two different girls that would be a pain.

Offline fastnet

Some years back I did a quickie. As I walked in the flat she took my money, whipped off her dressing gown then strutted about naked for a few minutes. Then she knelt down unzipped me and gave me a deep throat sloppy BJ. I lasted around 5 minutes. WG was happy, she got me out in under 10 mins. I was happy I got a great BJ for very little cash.

Offline sparkus

Unless she's well-reviewed girl of some repute on here, it's always a 15 minute quickie the first time.

Also, now punting is mainly an exclusively AW/VS affair but in the days of brothels advertised in shop windows/local newspapers it was generally only 15 minute quickies that were worth bothering with as a half hour booking would generally get you the same thing anyway.

Several WGs I've visited I've gone for 15 minute sessions on consecutive days, so 2 x £40 seems more VFM at £80 than one punt at £60.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i do enjoy 15 min quickies but i also get peed of with idoits pushing for like 25 mins, i now make a point of making it clear they cannot over stay .
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline sparkus

Why strip, trousers, pants down, ready for action?
Not much getting to know you in 15 mins

I quite enjoy it, can't beat a quick P&D with your trousers round your ankles over the edge of the bed.

I once visited a place in Walthamstow and was quite sold on one girls' description (busty Polish) over the phone by the maid but when I rocked up she was "busy".  I shrugged my shoulders and took the other smaller one (Morroccan) and did her quickly while I overheard whoever at it upstairs.  Sat in the kitchen with the maid afterwards to recover, then straight upstairs when the intended was free and cleaned up.  Couldn't manage it now but again it was just trousers round the ankles over the bed.

Offline sparkus

i do enjoy 15 min quickies but i also get peed of with idoits pushing for like 25 mins, i now make a point of making it clear they cannot over stay .

That's to your credit really, the temptation must be there for cheapskate twats to try and get away with it.

Of course, we both know there's also SPs who interpret 15 mins as 10.

Offline Jonestown

I quite enjoy it, can't beat a quick P&D with your trousers round your ankles over the edge of the bed.

I once visited a place in Walthamstow and was quite sold on one girls' description (busty Polish) over the phone by the maid but when I rocked up she was "busy".  I shrugged my shoulders and took the other smaller one (Morroccan) and did her quickly while I overheard whoever at it upstairs.  Sat in the kitchen with the maid afterwards to recover, then straight upstairs when the intended was free and cleaned up.  Couldn't manage it now but again it was just trousers round the ankles over the bed.

Jeremy Clarkson might look down on them, but this is where trousers with an elasticated waist really come into their own.

Offline sparkus

Jeremy Clarkson might look down on them, but this is where trousers with an elasticated waist really come into their own.

It was also why Jimmy Savile only ever wore tracksuits.

Quite enjoy a BJ with jeans on through the fly part with the top button done too...

Offline B4bcock

I find a 15 min meet is just right if I know the girl is young and fit but her service is too vanilla, e.g. no OWO or DFK.   Waste of time and money having a 30 min session where 20 mins of it is a shit massage or similar.

Offline Home Alone

No; I'm another one who likes to take his time. 60 minutes, minimum, for me.

As The Supremes never quite got round to singing, "You can't hurry sex!"😉

Oh, and any SP who tries to waste my first 10-15 minutes by offering to "massage" me is politely but firmly told that that's not what I'm there for.☹️
« Last Edit: December 30, 2019, 08:55:28 am by Home Alone »

Offline freeze44

It was also why Jimmy Savile only ever wore tracksuits.

Quite enjoy a BJ with jeans on through the fly part with the top button done too...

Yeah! Never thought about it like that but will keep an eye on the tracksuit brigade!

Had a few quick meetings and for a bj it good in my experience  :thumbsup:

Offline katmandu

15 min bookings as an introduction are alright. If you get on well you can sometimes extend the session or book longer next time.  :thumbsup:

Offline Convince Me

If it takes you so long to get em off get ask the prossie nicely.  :D

Online RandomGuy99

My minimum booking is an hour. I've tried a couple of 30 minute ones, but I was just getting into it when the alarm went off.

Offline B4bcock

No; I'm another one who likes to take his time. 60 minutes, minimum, for me.

As The Supremes never quite got round to singing, "You can't hurry sex!"😉

HA -  If your SP starts humming  "You keep me hangin' on"  it's time to get your skates on!

Offline Happylad

Like trying to drink a bottle of decent Champagne in 15 minutes.  You might be able to manage it, but it won`t be give half the pleasure it should and you`ll probably get indigestion in the process.

Offline Jonestown

Never a good idea to get too set in your ways, a good thing to shake everything up once in a while, helps to stave off early onset dementia.

Offline Blackpool Rock

Like trying to drink a bottle of decent Champagne in 15 minutes.  You might be able to manage it, but it won`t be give half the pleasure it should and you`ll probably get indigestion in the process.
Unfortunately most WG's aren't in the Champagne category, more like half a cider or a bottle of Newcastle brown ale which I believe is also known as a "Bottle of Dog"  :sarcastic:

Offline Punterperson1971

I do 15 minute bookings every now and again and can do cim if required with no fuss

Offline GreyDave

:hi: some of the Soho walkups are like that too except you have to exit and enter the upper or lower flat ;)  I used to do the upper 1st then walk down to lower ...Sadly I now just dont have it in me to do one after the other when in my 20 -30`s no prob now 59 :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: its go and have a coffe then walk around before next attempt :rolleyes:

Offline Drayki

Never done a 15 min quickie, not enough time to do everything that you want, and I would feel to rushed

Some sp’s charge way too much and 30 mins are sometime better value  :P

Offline Ben1983

Only time I’ve done a 15 minute quickie is with a Blow & Go.
And I knew it wouldn’t take me 15 minutes to finish, so no worrying of rushing

My minimum is always an hour for someone I have high hopes for.
30 minutes for someone who is a mixed bag.

Offline horneyboy

Back in day , the parlour seen yes. I prefer 30 minutes booking now. I am more like a 7 minutes type of guy till I pop . In a 30 minutes booking you get a bit of gfe and 69 my favourite no rush .

Offline Home Alone

Never a good idea to get too set in your ways, a good thing to shake everything up once in a while, helps to stave off early onset dementia.

You seem to know me frighteningly well, Jonestown! :scare:

Offline sparkus

Do you say "Keep the change, you filthy animal." to WGs when you hand over the cash as well?

Offline Jonestown

I think it's the same now for all of us born before The Festival of Britain.

Offline onedivergent

This is a good topic .
Never had a 15 minute myself and thinking of taking it on in new year.
Just the sheer naughtiness of a bang and go .
P&D.
My concerns would be the obvious time constraint.
And the ability of the service by the provider.
However as much as I could worry about feeling rushed and being rushed or having some shit time waste so nothing happens because we run out of time I maybe wonder on an opportunity for a bit more added time . The xtra 5 or 10 mins unrushed service , potentially of great value.

Think depends on the girl and service then ?!

I read a post that 30mins is the least value for money.
Which certainly made me think.

Yeah 15 mins of hot rampant sex would be epic.
Intros, showers and formalities would have to be excluded so I would have to make that clear

Offline myothernameis

Never like asking for 15 min's or even 30 min's, I like the full 60 min's or more, as like to enjoy my self, and at the moment, I only punt once a year

Offline Suckmykiss1982

It’s good to hear people’s experiences, and just fancied the idea of a 15min session just for the ease and speed.
I’m in London mid jan for work so may give it a try and report back. I’m pretty new to all this and only a youngun but I just love the idea no string attached in this game. Life is to complicated as it is so find this a good way to free the mind.
Maybe il get bored maybe I won’t  :unknown:

Online robsmith149

15 mins is good either for a p and d with a young fit rom or just a blow and go

Offline Home Alone

I think it's the same now for all of us born before The Festival of Britain.

Funnily, phrasing it like that makes me feel older than describing myself - as I usually do - as "part of the post-War baby boom". Who else remembers the Festival of Britain these days? :unknown:

Does anyone else of that era remember a Northern comedian called Ken Platt on the wireless [="the radio]? His catchphrase was, "I'll not take my coat off; I'm not stopping." He must have been a 15-minute man!

Sorry, I'm feeling very flippant this morning. Taxi for HA!

Offline Happylad

Funnily, phrasing it like that makes me feel older than describing myself - as I usually do - as "part of the post-War baby boom". Who else remembers the Festival of Britain these days? :unknown:

Does anyone else of that era remember a Northern comedian called Ken Platt on the wireless [="the radio]? His catchphrase was, "I'll not take my coat off; I'm not stopping." He must have been a 15-minute man!

Well, I certainly do!
 Still on wartime rations, but we managed to find enough for the odd party or two; Battersea became one enormous funfair.
 Ken Platt wasn`t the only north country comic - Happydrome had barely finished, with Enoch, Lovejoy and Ramsbottom; Tommy Handley was still about as a half of Murgatroyd & Winterbottom; George VI was still king; and Freddy Grisewood was the BBC`s chief commentator on almost everything of importance that happened.
And I was still a carefree student with the horrors of Korea still to come.
THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

Offline mr.bluesky

Well, I certainly do!
 Still on wartime rations, but we managed to find enough for the odd party or two; Battersea became one enormous funfair.
 Ken Platt wasn`t the only north country comic - Happydrome had barely finished, with Enoch, Lovejoy and Ramsbottom; Tommy Handley was still about as a half of Murgatroyd & Winterbottom; George VI was still king; and Freddy Grisewood was the BBC`s chief commentator on almost everything of importance that happened.
And I was still a carefree student with the horrors of Korea still to come.
THOSE WERE THE DAYS!

Blimey Happylad your showing your age now. I bet you can remember the days before colour tv and you could only watch 3 channels . :D

Offline Jonestown

Blimey Happylad your showing your age now. I bet you can remember the days before colour tv and you could only watch 3 channels . :D

What's all this 3 channel stuff about, there was only the BBC around to show the Coronation.

Offline Blackpool Rock

What's all this 3 channel stuff about, there was only the BBC around to show the Coronation.
And even that was off air most of the day  :D
Just looking at Freeview which must have 50+ channels and I still can't find fuck all worth watching this afternoon  :dash:
OK so flip a coin it is then, punt or pub  :unknown:

Offline Happylad

You must be joking!
There was NO TV North of the London area when I was a youth, there was one BBC radio (wireless it was called then) programme until 1939 when the BBC Forces programme started - this became the Light programme in 1945 at the end of WW2' .
 I was 20 when a transmitter was opened in Sutton Coldfield in 1949 to supply the Midlands  - there was then just the one BBC channel
Commercial TV started in 1955 - by which time I had voted in 2 General Elections and served in a war

BBC2 started in 1964, by which time I was married with 3 children.
Colour TV started in 1967

Is there any more historical information that the Kindergarten would like?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2019, 04:19:20 pm by Happylad »