Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For how long have you been punting and how many WGs under your belt?  (Read 2923 times)

Offline threechilliman

None. There isn't room under my belt for anything but my belly and thats doing its best to escape.

Offline freeze44

Nothing wrong with keeping track - I've made notes on every punt I've had and occasionally like to read and reminisce.

Some people do regard me as a weird obsessive...

:D na up you and kinda wish had done similar rather than rely upon memory! Hope them note well hidden though!!  :scare:

Offline Malvolio

I have a lot of LPs, and the inner sleeve of one of them is where the notes are stashed.

Offline B4bcock

I have a lot of LPs, and the inner sleeve of one of them is where the notes are stashed.

Sounds dodgy to me.    Close To The Edge, I'd say.   :)

Offline Malvolio

I have got that record - but my notes are stored in Rumours.  It seems an appropriate home for them...

Offline Jonestown

I have got that record - but my notes are stored in Rumours.  It seems an appropriate home for them...

Rumours eh, risky I'd say, it used to be tres popular with the ladies, what with Stevie Nicks emoting her heart out. Haven't you got some led Zeppelin or something of that ilk, that no woman would ever pick from the rack ?

Offline winkywanky

Sounds dodgy to me.    Close To The Edge, I'd say.   :)

Could've been Tales From Testicular Oceans, no?