Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AMY ANDERSSEN - Fake tout review.  (Read 4682 times)

9 review(s) for AMY ANDERSSEN (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline RRaccoon69

I have been an appreciative observer (lurker) for a very long time. But that changes today!

I'd give something back with a review from my recent punt.

Link: External Link/Members Only

Amy has been reviewed a few times before. She has been on my hot list for a while and I simply LOVE huge natural boobs so I decided to try book a session with her. January 2021 this punt took place on a Sunday.

Colindale, NW9 - It's a residential road with free parking (very rare). Under 10 mins from Colindale tube station.

Her 'flat' is a converted self contained Garage, purpose built for work. The road was relatively busy with cars going to and from; but on the whole it was a quiet street people wise. There was hardly anyone around (My booking was at 13.00).

The flat was very cosy with modern amenities and a comfortable double bed.

Comms: I had messaged Amy the previous day and she said she wasn't available due to being fully booked. She replied within 15 minutes - good response time. Not to worry i said. I messaged her again the next day and suggested a time slot and she agreed. She was happy to discuss terms and make arrangements by text.

Girl: I can confirm that she is definitely the girl in the pictures. Her tits were amazingily big. She says that they are Double EEs but they felt bigger to me!

Size wise i would say she is between a 14 and a 16, so some may class as a BBW.

When she opened the door to me she was dressed in black sexy lingerie with no shoes on - big tick from me.

English is not her first language, but communication is never a problem when you both speak the language of lust! She has been in London for 6 years so she was very chatty.

Terms confirmed and paperwork sorted (£100 for an hour) from the outset. She doesn't charge any extras whatsoever. This was a massive tick for me - keeps things simple!

The first thing she did after the paperwork was sorted, is offer me a wide selection of drinks from her beer fridge. Vodka, Whiskey, Coke, Juice, Water etc. I went for the Vodka and Coke.

I  freshened up in the shower while she stashed the cash and got ready.

SERVICE:
There was some flirtation and stroking beforehand and then I pounced on her. I'm not sure if she does this for everyone but we engaged in some DFK for ages. Slow and sensual and then fast and furious.

This led onto great OWO. Great eye contact throughout. This continued for a while. I was playing with her tits and sucking on her nipples and kissing her everywhere - proper GFE!

I asked her to get a toy out and she brpught out a small black dildo which I used on her and she also used on herself until she 'came' (debatable) - but good acting nonetheless. She made all the right noises and facial expressions - lol!

Afterwards she kept on with the OWO until i unloaded 7 days of frustration in her wet mouth. She didn't swallow it. She went to the bathroom to spit it out and. Freshen up with mouthwash.

There was more vodka in the intermission - her mini fridge was well stocked! A little bit of idle chit chat and then she gave me a half decent backrub with baby oil. I soon returned the favour and spent a bit too long with it too. I just felt so relaxed with her. It was a zero stress punt. School boy error. Lesson learnt for next time though.

Round 2 - she attempted to get me going again for Round 2 with more sensual OWO, but there was only 10 minutes left on the clock at thia point. Also i wanted to have a shower to get the baby oil off me, so it didn't work out for me. Next Time!

Conclusion:
Amy is super friendly and chatty. But she is also no nonesense. She was telling me about other punters trying to book her amd cancelling or trying to negotiate prices with her which she has a zero tollerance to. 1 chance she says - LOL!

I think she is a little bigger than her photos suggest - probably lockdown weight. However, I'm still daydreaming about her succulent big boobs - they are in my top 5 juciest of all time!

I also think that she definitely likes black men. I have this opinion because she said that she wants to go to Africa and find herself a husband... Make of that what you will.
I will definitely be seeing her again very soon, so I can finish what we started!  :diablo:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline secret.hombre

what were her nipples like? When the boobs get that big the nipples are a mad lucky dip  :D

Offline Georgeporgey

This feels suspiciously like a tout?

Offline ID98765

Yes I agree this reads like a tout.

Especially this line;

"free parking in colindale (extremely rare)"

Offline ID98765

Sorry forgot to mention that this review seems well out of place considering she has 3 negative review!

Offline dchabs

Especially this line;

Suspiciously touty. I have been various times around Colindale and stay nearby and struggled with parking. Most if not all are permit holders or other restrictions.

Offline DubCee

Tell her the men of Africa say thanks but no thanks. She can stay here and keep offering her shitty negative services, and you can keep on touting for her!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Sorry forgot to mention that this review seems well out of place considering she has 3 negative review!
Time will tell how genuine this reviews is, in the mean time members should do with this what they should do with all reviews, take what information they find useful, ignore any they don't or disregard the whole thing.   :hi:

We'll give the OP a chance to respond.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2021, 05:00:44 pm by daviemac »

Offline Dangermouse82

Mmmmmmm. I do like a big ass. Might take one for the team and verify if she is as good as he says she is.

Offline ID98765

Mmmmmmm. I do like a big ass. Might take one for the team and verify if she is as good as he says she is.

Good luck!  Look forward to hearing about it.

Don't forget there is free parking there (very rare in Colindale as the OP suggested!).

Offline Mr Sinister

Tell her the men of Africa say thanks but no thanks. She can stay here and keep offering her shitty negative services, and you can keep on touting for her!

She's been around for an age, I could have sworn she had a NBA briefly a on her profile at one point.

Offline RRaccoon69

what were her nipples like? When the boobs get that big the nipples are a mad lucky dip  :D

Her nipples were like popcorns- especially when she got aroused. I will post review number 2 as soon as I return FS.

Offline RRaccoon69

Its a shame that you don't trust my genuine review. As you can see from record it was mh first review. Apologies that its not written as impressively as you write your reviews but this is me. I am a boob lover and i only see SPs with huge boobs. I had a great punt so i was excited to share. Negatively responding to a positive review is the exact reason that lurkers like me lurk gor so long before plucking up the courage to post.

#thanksforyoursupport

Offline RRaccoon69

Good luck!  Look forward to hearing about it.

Don't forget there is free parking there (very rare in Colindale as the OP suggested!).

So cinical - jeez!

I parked on Acklington Drive - no parking restrictions whatsoever!

Offline RRaccoon69

Time will tell how genuine this reviews is, in the mean time members should do with this what they should do with all reviews, take what information they find useful, ignore any they don't or disregard the whole thing.   :hi:

We'll give the OP a chance to respond.

:angelgirl:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
:angelgirl:
Don't take the piss.  You were given the chance to respond and convince us this is genuine, you didn't.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2021, 09:50:55 am by daviemac »

Offline Pwl

I've seen her I think once or twice in Canary wharf, would love to see her again just colindale quiet far out for me who don't live in London.
She offered shower and rimming just like her profile.
Hope same person

Offline Wozel

Especially this line;

How is that touting? That’s imo very good intel.

Offline RRaccoon69

Thank you @Wozel. I've been punting for years. Only discovered this site last year. I was lurking for a while and finally plucked up the courage to write a review, and then i got a load of stick for it which just pissed me off.

I would have thought that long term users should be more encouraging to newbies like myself.

Anyway, I won't let it deter me though. I will keep contributing to the site and hopefully as I write more reviews I will keep the idiots at bay.