Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: hot - 9 FB's but hidden - anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 1409 times)

sash

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
love to aaahem her for a fking long time if she's real.
appreciate anyone FB on her.

Offline nigel4498

Hidden feed back, always a bad sign but difficult to call as PG is only 50p so obviously not scamming her gallery. You could message her and ask the reason why her feed back is hidden but she would only probably lie. Me, I would look for elsewhere.

sash

cheers, yes, normally a bad sign but as I had a good experience with someone else that blocked their FB, as some idiot kept making new profiles and leaving THAT other girl bad FB.
Guess a quick call and visit if passing might be the only way if someone else has tried yet

Offline nigel4498

You could always test the waters for us all, look forward to the review :hi:

sash

moving target - she has moved locations again - down to south london.
over to someone else in that area :)

Offline tomato sauce and waffles

Hi sash,

I’ve seen her and had a good time. However, she wasn’t the woman in the pictures, so it was a negative. I stayed anyways because I found the WG attractive. (Review here)

fredpunter has also seen her, but his experience wasn’t good. (Review here)

sash

thank you Sir - TS&Waffles.
as always stated, hidden FB  :thumbsdown:

Offline latecomer

You might or might not be lucky but for me hidden feedback is always a no-no.

Offline Johny Stone

she has 9 positive, 1 neutral and 2 disputes
just hover the mouse over feedback

fredpunter

she has 9 positive, 1 neutral and 2 disputes
just hover the mouse over feedback

If she doesn't accept the booking you can't leave rated feedback. I.e you can't specify positive or negative. The geezer before me had left unrated but bad feedback, I gave her the benefit of the doubt, being a plonker, then I also left her unrated bad feedback. Shortly afterwards she hid her feedback.