Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kate69 - Birmingham city centre  (Read 1498 times)

4 review(s) for miss_kate69 (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monkeybucket

ok so my first punt in the West Midlands. I did something else I've never done by trying an EE..I will definitely try more.

Ok so I called her on the morning and organised for the afternoon, good comms and received easy directions.

Parked up, there is 4 hrs free parking on the street next to her apartment so was easy to park and discrete as lots of offices so lots of coming and going.

up to the flat and the door was answered by what i thought was an ok looking girl.

Started with a quick shower while she stashed the cash shower is ensuite so no awkward walk across the hallway. back into to room and got to look at her properly and I realised she was much better looking than first impressions, in fact stood in undies and stockings i was more than happy.

Anyway she kisses not DFK but a little but of tongue. I'm not a big kisser of WG's but it was offered and felt bad to say no :)
ok so tackle out and she knelt on the floor and began to give me head. no hands, deep throat, gagging spit and drool, running mascara some of the best OWO i've had in a long time.

I went down on her and after a couple of mins we got the jacket on and she got on top, grinding and squatting in cowgirl. the to doggy for a bit then to the A (£40 extra)  Not 100% sure its something she enjoys but its something she is happy to do took it balls deep in doggy.

after a rest some more OWO and on with the jacket for round two, lasted along time and she seemed to respond to different strokes and depths well.

Overall she is a girl that genuinely loves sex and it shows, i'm no stunner and i'm carrying a few extra pounds but made all the right noises and said all the right things ( hey this is all fantasy after all)  I will return to see her before she leaves in January, has a tremendous body and is a nice girl. Decent English too enough to have a chat to in the "interval"

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only