Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Pola  (Read 4559 times)

2 review(s) for XSweet PolaX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brumish

External Link/Members Only

Although I've seen her in the skyline apartments a few times before, thought of a new place brought about a bit of mixed feelings. However, that didn't last long as I was extremely confident in a punt with her.

I think communications have improved as I got through first time and immediately agreed on the time.

The apartment is adjacent to the tesco entrance to skyline and was easy to find. Looks very similar to most of the modern apartments in the city.
I was greeted by 'the' fantastic smile that I had not seen for a few weeks. She wore a Lacey thing that shows off her immaculate figure and accentuates that ass of hers that I'd love to super glue my hands to.

She looked every bit as beautiful as she did all those months ago. Her English is perfect and after a brief chat, OWO was the first course. She does this very well and I was rock solid. She quickly lifted the Lacey thing that she was wearing and carried on. The sight of a perfectly formed girl sucking on my dick was a sight that I love to remember.
At this point we started to go with the flow and after the hour was up I was still snogging her. She does deep French kissing which I can't get enough of off her.
I rarely do two ejacs in one hour but with Pola somehow I ended up doing just that. I was completely spent.
Sweet Pola is just my bestest punt partner ever.

If you haven't tried her then I'd strongly recommend you do as a it's very rare to get a girl who is perfect in every sense.

The only negative is that the hour sprints past when I'm with her.

Offline Juankerr

Thank's for the review Borat.  :hi:

Offline Brumish

Hope you get in fella. A class above the rest.

Offline pianodave

She never answers the phone when I call.

AB

I am a great fan of Pola and fully endorse Borat's review. Personally, I never have a problem in the communication department but I am aware she is not always in the UK in fact she returns to Poland this weekend for a few weeks.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2014, 12:04:57 pm by AB »

Offline whats that noise

I saw Pola on Thursday and she told me she wasn't really seeing new clients. Also she goes back to Poland on Sunday for a month.

Offline curry

Also she goes back to Poland on Sunday for a month.

Translated in English that means they are going to work in another country normally Germany.  ;)

Offline Brumish

Translated in English that means they are going to work in another country normally Germany.  ;)

You're a seasoned pro!!

Offline curry

It keeps them of the radar in the uk  and the folks back home dont get suspicious of what they do here. In reality they only go back home once or twice a year.

Pola doesnt need this but with some of the other girls its also a good way of making more money as if they move around they get the "honeymoon punters" but thanks to boards like this they get found out very quickly if they are crap.

dilettante

Some are students, some have families, some just like living "normal lives" back home - out of the ones I've seen, anyway.  The saddest is a Romanian mother who only sees her young son every three months as she's saving up to buy a house back there.

Offline Bumbuttass

she has gone away... Her AW page has vanished.  Her partner in crime seems still to be around though.

felcher

What crime would that be and what does that make the rest of us.I know it is only an expression,but careless talk. I hope Pola reappears so that I can treat myself for Christmas.

Offline Bumbuttass

Hear hear! Only managed to see her recently after a lot of attempts but well worth the wait... If i remember correctly; whilst she was at Skyline she used offer 3som's with Blondsamanta. That would have been an experience and a half me thinks! Oh the regrets i have  :dash:

Offline Juankerr

I've not met either lady but It appear's to me that both Pola and Sam seem to be notoriously difficult to get hold of , even for regular's.
Any idea's or opinion's why this may be?  :unknown:

Offline Bumbuttass

I think they both have a steady stream of regulars & can afford to be choosy. I also think they are independant so can choose what hours they are 'clocked in'

Offline curry

I think they both have a steady stream of regulars & can afford to be choosy.

Yes and they have the corporate tosses as well unfortunately who have more money than sense. I know Pola has disappeared for days before because some guy has block booked her.

Offline Bumbuttass

I think that may have been the case recently when the Tories were in town... Much expenses claimed for strengthening Polish relations i fear  :D

AB

I saw Pola during afore mentioned conference. Had no trouble making contact or getting a booking but the venue had changed to a nice apartment at the back of the NIA.

Offline Bumbuttass

Like i said earlier, she was offering a threesome with Samantha at one point, not sure how much interaction there was between the two girls... Did anyone have the pleasure?