Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kendra Sultry  (Read 1255 times)

14 review(s) for kendra sultry (9 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

4play

When: early 2016
Where: hotel chain, close to Leeds Station
Duration/Cost: 30 mins/£80

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was in two minds about writing this given the time elapsed and the other reviews and general feedback for this girl and appreciate this might be seen as a slightly controversial rating, but there were a couple of issues with this punt which preclude a positive rating.

As those of you who have seen Kendra know, the only way to make a booking with her is by phone (or at least this was the case earlier in the year when I saw her) and so I was pleasantly surprised when I texted her on the offchance she was free at the only time I had available that particular day and she accepted. From memory the whole punt was organised by text and so I didn't actually speak to her during the planning, but I have no problem with this. What I did have a problem with was arriving on time but being asked to wait for 5 minutes - which turned into 20 minutes - until she was ready. Had I not been so desperate to fuck this girl based on the legend I had created in my mind from the reviews I had read of her I would have walked. Ultimately I'm glad I didn't, but not a great start.

Onto the meeting itself. Physically Kendra is everything I had hoped for based on the descriptions I had read. She has a truly exceptional body. She's beyond FAF, she's FAFF (fit as fucking fuck), stunning face, great hair... the works. If I was the kids in Weird Science then Kendra would be exactly the fuckdoll I'd be looking to create. A magnificent specimen. I'm pretty sure at one point we were both admiring her form in the mirror. She's hot, she knows it.

What happened next was a bit of a blur and I probably broke my own record for shooting my load. Doggy, if memory serves. I recall no kissing, regrettably little play with those magnificent tits and a general feeling of it all being perfectly pleasant, but somewhat robotic and perfunctory. Difficult to put my finger on it, but on some level we just didn't quite click. Clearly no-one's fault, but didn't exactly contribute to a positive rating.

I leave this review thinking Kendra could be the classic YMMV punt because I know others have raved about her and she probably is the best-looking girl I've ever fucked, but on the basis I was left hanging for 20 minutes at the start, that there was little memorable about the action itself and that we didn't quite click, I'm going with neutral.

Offline mm86

To be honest, I second this. I saw her a while ago, never got round to writing the review but can echo the fact that I didn't really clikc with her.

Didn't find her rude or anything, fairly pleasant, but just felt like she was politely going through the motions rather than actually any real connection or anything special.

I would rate her neutral as well fwiw.

Offline Jindybandy

I saw Kendra again too this week. She works out of the same Hotel each time and was back up for 2 days. I won't bother doing another review as pretty much same as my first one on her.

I'll echo what you've said; comms can be hit and miss with her. There is absolutely no point trying to email her as your message won't even get read let alone replied to. Think she uses AW just to put her number up and the days she's working.

Luckily I managed to get a response to a text (there has been times in the past where I've tried but no reply) and whole thing was arranged and booked in no time.

Again, echoing your review Kendra is simply stunning. Her hair was longer this time and I'm sure her tits were bigger. They are really big, but not in terms of voluptuousness - it's more the fact that they stick right out. At one time when I was trying to kiss her I was struggling to get close enough as her tits were forcing me back!

I'd say Kendra offers a more vanilla service, soft kissing with very light tongues, gives a good if not very deep BJ and she let me fuck her in cowgirl, doggy then mish before letting me cum on her awesome chest.

She is incredibly hot and I seemed to click with her so she was responsive to me kissing her neck and sucking her nipples, so can't comment on her demeanor when 'it' doesn't click, but agree with you on the comms side and think it's fair you've done a Neutral score.

I'd say to others that's she's well worth a visit, but just be prepared to rely on a bit of luck in terms of actually getting in touch with her.

Offline stevedave

Thanks for the review, and don't ever worry about giving a seemingly popular lass a neutral or a neg - nobody can score your punt other than you.

As others have said, Kendra is hard work to chat to...I've seen her quite a few times and always just have the same conversation pretty much. That said, I probably haven't bothered with her for six months or so now...partly down to the lack of any sort of connection, and that I've been punting less in general, so when I do I'm trying to see girls I've not met previously.

But, she is really fucking fit  :D :thumbsup:

Offline anonyorks

Yeah I would say a 20 minute delay is worth a neutral, especially as you probably paid a set amount for parking too. Her lack of comms has stopped me going back as I have to plan weeks ahead at the moment. But yeah she is fit

Rocky Maivia

Got to agree👏 Pretty fair review, even tho she is FAF, but one thing I don't agree with is the connection thing. I love Kendra company and we hit it right off, I have a proper laugh with the lass and we get on fine, but I have seen her like ten times or maybe more 🤔. In regards to robotic service did you ask for anything special ?

4play

In regards to robotic service did you ask for anything special ?

I didn't to be fair, probably due to a combination of being slightly irritated by the delayed start and being hit for six by her appearance. Perhaps going through the motions is a more appropriate phrase than describing it as robotic.

As has also been noted above, it's not as though she's unfriendly or has a cold demeanour, just professional and business-like. It was a very, er, smooth transaction. I certainly wouldn't try to dissuade anyone from seeing her, it's not as though any of us do this to meet a wit and raconteur. In fact I would say anyone who hasn't seen her owes it to themselves to check her out as clearly some have had a more rewarding experience than I did, but I thought it only fair to note the late start and how that affected this rating.

Having said all that jindybandy's assertion that her tits may have got even bigger in the interim has just piqued my interest in paying her a return visit ...  :rolleyes:

Offline daffyduck

Was my first time seeing Kendra on Thursday night and I thought she was very friendly.  At the beginning (first few mins) she was very business like, clarifying time and cost but once that was sorted and out of the way it was all fun. Absolutely amazing tits, couldn't get enough :wacko: I was all over them yet I'm more of an ass man. She was nice and wet down below but also tight. Before she took my cock in her mouth she said I had a big un which gave me a lift until she said ' you know where you cum from'. anyway Kendra sucked me off nice and deep with spitting to completion and I must of shot more than she was expecting but credit to her she took every last drop before she nipped off to the bathroom. When she got back we had a nice chat about tech and games then she initiated round 2 by shoving her tits in my face. She slipped on the rubber and climbed on top, this was bringing me close so turned her over into mish and banged away as hard as I could until I shot another load. Unfortunately I had to rush off half hour in to my hour but wish I could have stayed for round three and possibly even 4.

Rocky Maivia

DaffyDuck four rounds in one hour you are a machine

Offline stevedave

DaffyDuck four rounds in one hour you are a machine

I've done two in half an hour with Kendra a few times but, Christ, four in an hour would be pushing it  :D three in an hour, absolute tops, for me!

Offline mm86

wasn't a WG, but 7 times in one night is my record  :cool:  I was done after 3 but she was obsessed and wouldn't let me sleep! I'm pretty sure the last one was just mostly dust though!

no chance id be able to do 4 in one hour though!