Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: FBSM Info Required  (Read 1582 times)

Offline petethompson

Gents,

I'm going to be working in the NE for the next few months and was wondering if someone could recommend a place for a good FBSM, not necessarily looking for full service just a good massage and HE?

Offline Boomboom

External Link/Members Only. But as mentioned in the reviews her prices has gone through the roof

Offline OscarC

Offline Ride4fun7

Read this thread, but maybe start at the end and work back  :thumbsup: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17746.0

Rang her to make an appointment before kickdown and her rates had gone to 150 per hour

Offline Sar-Major

Rang her to make an appointment before kickdown and her rates had gone to 150 per hour

Captive Audience due to lockdown and a Dusty Phone I'd say.................  :dash:     :D   :D   :D

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline nuts73

Hot Kim has just started a tour.

Offline Sar-Major

Who the fuck is Hot Kim...............  :unknown:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline northface

There's no penetration allowed so I cant see many beside themselves with excitement

Offline tynetunnel

“You will be asked to sanitise your hand on entering”

Does this mean fisting has been missed off of her ‘Enjoys’ list? :unknown:

Offline HingSing

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

If I can pluck up the courage to venture out again after the last nightmare, she seems like a safe pair of hands

Offline Sar-Major

External Link/Members Only  :hi:

Cheers, but it was a form of "Sarcasm" Kev, as to why the lazy feker couldn't put the link in his post.  :unknown:    :dash:

Offline Stevelondon

Gents,

I'm going to be working in the NE for the next few months and was wondering if someone could recommend a place for a good FBSM, not necessarily looking for full service just a good massage and HE?

If your there for a few months then I would recommend

External Link/Members Only

Offline Sar-Major

If your there for a few months then I would recommend

External Link/Members Only

Based on what?......................  :unknown:

Offline northface

Other peoples reviews :sarcastic:

Offline Sar-Major

Other peoples reviews :sarcastic:

Now, Now, Warwick....................  :D Ya getting as bad as that feker FB.  :P        :rolleyes:

Offline Stevelondon

Based on my own experiences.
Deeply sad I can’t review because it’s been so long ago I last punted....... I wonder why !!!

But if the OP wants to PM me then that’s ok.
But as has been said. The place has been reviewed.

PS..... wish I was clever enough to write in red.  :D
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 12:31:00 pm by Stevelondon »

Offline Kev3773

Deeply sad I can’t review because it’s been so long ago I last punted....... I wonder why !!!

Being a smart arse won't help you on here  :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

I just wish you were clever enough full stop.

Offline Sar-Major

If "Wit were Shit, sunshine, you wouldn't muster up a friggin smell"  :scare:   :sarcastic:

And there was I thinking the Kids were back at school.......................  :dash: :dash: :dash: