Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Nikko lately?  (Read 1673 times)

Offline ukbikerman

Has anyone seen Nikko the masseuse in Hemlington lately? I've tried to contact her a few times over the past 3 weeks by phone and text but no response - just wondered if she's still working?

Offline everaad

Definitely still working,
been replying to my texts.

Offline ukbikerman

Thanks - must be me she's avoiding!

Offline snowyriver

I'd forgotten about her. Could you pm me her phone number please.

Offline Ronybath

Hi is Nikki still working, would love her number if poss, I used to be a regular

Online nerascal

Definitely still around. I've messaged with her recently.

Offline Stretch207

Last time I saw her she was speaking of moving. This was earlier this year maybe summer.. Her flat windows had been broken I think this was part of the reason.. not been back since..

Offline Hardone

Yes 100% still working , saw her in November same place as usual, she does not advertise anymore. Was surprised in previous meets she worked as a masseuse with quite a few naughty extras , now she is more full service , and the price was ridiculously cheap £60 for the hour full service owo covered sex and the best rimming you will ever get followed by swallow.

Offline bigfish

Where did she used to advertise?

Offline Hardone

It was going back a good 6 years , Middlesbrough classifieds online or Friday ad on them lines wasn’t a main stream advert like a adult work, gumtree or vivastreet is now. She advertised as massage, but when you rang for the first time she would tell you the price list! I’ve just googled her and she pops up straight away. There are two others in hemlington who massage so don’t get confused with Adelles place or the other hairdressers as many used to and try to book in thinking nikko was there which pissed them Off a bit.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi is Nikki still working, would love her number if poss, I used to be a regular
You have asked this question here, there was no need to start a new thread asking as well, are you stalking her? because that's what it looks like.

You will not get her phone number from here, if it isn't advertised it can't be posted. Too many weirdos about.

Offline Ronybath

Cheers Dave, no problem, just fancied returning

Offline RedAdair

Hemlington isn't far from me, but can't find her on google - anyone give me a pointer?