Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some of the age old methods used against punters  (Read 1817 times)

Offline Marmalade

Some of these have been tried from time to time in Britain. Knowledge is power. Would be good to get Intel on such operations in advance of course ...
External Link/Members Only

Offline Marmalade

Why abolitionists and police love punter review sites. Look out for trolls.

Offline Marmalade

Rate a cop
How American prossies use counter surveillance against cops (possibly useful for spotting trolls as well)

Offline Marmalade

A remarkable article on cyberwar supporting I think not just that the West is likely to lose such a war but that the focus on making home devices more transparent (instead of working on defence and better protective shields) is helping ISIS. Paranoid leaders do not good generals make.

Offline Marmalade

Whereas Spain is using GPS to protect prossies  :thumbsup:

Offline Happyjose

“Looking at them in a bar, you would have no idea,” Hillman said. ”They’re just normal guys.”

Oh, the fucking irony

Good work Marm

Offline pewpewpew

I view this site in ingocgnito mode and still get tricked into downloading a punting pdf

Offline fairfield

2 years those so-called 'police' spent infiltrating that review website and a small group of its members. The unfortunate fifteen punters got charged with pimping because they wrote POSITIVE reviews.
At least i wd be in the clear bcs of all my NEGS - but maybe others might want cover their backs by reporting on more bad punts?
Or maybe every review should have a general disclaimer, a sort of  - 'this reviewer neither encourages nor discourages punting with this wg.'?

Offline Marmalade

I view this site in ingocgnito mode and still get tricked into downloading a punting pdf
Well live and learn. At least it wasn't incriminating. Set your browser preferences so that it doesn't open pdfs automatically, or reads them in the browser, whichever is simpler.

Offline Marmalade

“Looking at them in a bar, you would have no idea,” Hillman said. ”They’re just normal guys.”

Oh, the fucking irony

Good work Marm

Yeah, I think normal guys have paid for sex at least once in their lives. The ones that haven't doubtless number a herd of anal-retentive, pussy-whipped, sad cases.

:D :D :D

Offline Turtle1

Buying drinks and a meal for women to sleep with you is no different they what we do.