Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New arrivals in Newmarket  (Read 615 times)

Offline mrbushyfox

There seem to be a bunch of Roms working out of Newmarket that have appeared in the last few days.

Has anyone ventured to try? Not sure i'm brave enough....or want to waste my time on, However i was Very tempted by Alice
but after calling and getting a very mumbled replies and totally uninterested response i dipped out.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Albert1969

Think they are all in the best western hotel behind the BP garage. There must be a pimp looking after the money

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Well sergi has fecked up the profile editing unless Diana does like Bareback:?.

Offline Sibiu

"Well sergi has fecked up"

I assume that's meant to be Sergei? But what I don't understand is why you use Sergei. It is NOT a Romanian name. In Romania you do not meet men called Sergei.

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

"Well sergi has fecked up"

I assume that's meant to be Sergei? But what I don't understand is why you use Sergei. It is NOT a Romanian name. In Romania you do not meet men called Sergei.

Shouldnt worry he's that mythical chap thats goes around organising the girls. a sort of Santa Claus you know;)..

Offline mrbushyfox

Thanks for the info.... I think i'll be skipping else where for my stress relief   :thumbsup:

Offline christofferson

Was in the Best Western at Newmarket on Sunday just gone, (22/9), having breakfast. As I walked in, there were at least two Roma families camped out on the table and chairs at the front of the building, they were tucking in to takeaway food...possibly firms up a Roma link to the place.

Offline Sibiu

Roma or Romanian?

Roma only make up 1-2% of the Romanian population. How did you now they were Roma?

Offline christofferson

I don't know if they were Roma or Romanian people.

What is the difference between Romanian and Romani people ...
03/05/2010 · Romanian is the ethnicity who lives in Romania, with European descendents, and Romani or gypsies as they were initially called are a minority who live mostly in Eastern European of Indian descendents who migrated here 2 hundreds years ago.
Sibiu is situated near the geographical center of Romania at 45°47′34″N 24°09′07″E / 45.792784°N

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

I don't know if they were Roma or Romanian people.

What is the difference between Romanian and Romani people ...
03/05/2010 · Romanian is the ethnicity who lives in Romania, with European descendents, and Romani or gypsies as they were initially called are a minority who live mostly in Eastern European of Indian descendents who migrated here 2 hundreds years ago.
Sibiu is situated near the geographical center of Romania at 45°47′34″N 24°09′07″E / 45.792784°N

Fountain of knowledge UK puntin is it not;?..