Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Georgia  (Read 1734 times)

Offline Stalinator

Heading to Tbilisi soon and was wondering if anyone had ever punted there?

Thanks.

Offline Stalinator

Nope. I shall see what develops when I am there.

Islander

Do let us know how you get on.
I've never been there but have met plenty of Georgian girls in Turkey, Azerbaijan and the UAE. I don't think there's a lot happening there so like many of the ex USSR states the good lookers go elsewhere, same to be said for Ukrainian and Belarusian girls.

Offline Stalinator

From my research most of the working girls in Georgia seem to be Ukrainians and Russians. High prices and bad attitudes prevail.

Offline Jerboa

Or maybe dating sites like tinder, badoo and mamba.ru might be useful.

Offline Stalinator

How would you suss if they were on the game? I wouldn't like to get it wrong.

Offline Jerboa

Usually pretty obvious, when they offer to visit you in your room, and then quote price.

Offline Stalinator

Thanks Jerboa. I shall report back.

Offline Stalinator

Just a quick update for anyone going to wilds of Georgia.

The advice to use Tinder, Mamba etc is sound. Most of the matches/replies will be from ones who are looking for business. The standard price is 100USD per hour and they won't take local currency. All the ATMs here give out dollars so that is not that great a problem. Part timers will accept Lari as payment.
Also get a local sim, usually free and install Whatsapp or Viber and use that as means to contact them once you get their numbers.

Taxi drivers are sharks, not metered and totally unregulated. Use apps such as Uber to avoid being stung.

Punting wise, had an outcall to the apartment the other day from a bird I found on Mamba, a young Russian lady 20's. All she asked for was 100 Lari (30 quid) and she stayed over an hour and was up for anything. Very much a local girl doing it for pocket money her day job is a tour guide. A great find, number has been stored for future use. The only fly in the ointment is the owner of the apartment is a nosey cunt and saw her leave. But over an hour of no holds barred action for 30 quid is what I call VFM!

Offline Happyhumper

30 quid for 1 hour sounds good :wacko: was it a direct flight to Georgia?

Offline Stalinator

£30 for the hour is for part timers, students etc. The pros want USD 100 to 200 per hour which is fairly saucy.

Also most of the pros won't have a place and will want to come to you. Beware of the hotel or property owner. Incalls are safer if you can arrange one.

My flight was via Istanbul. I am on a busman's holiday so having to work at times. So work paid for the flights and accom. Plenty of perving opportunities all round, just grab a beer and sit outside the bar and watch them go by.

Offline Stalinator

Just conclude the trip.

I phoned Miss tour guide and she came down twice more, 200 lari for 2.5 hours action, and 300 Lari for all night.