Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Don't you just hate it when a WG ,,,,,  (Read 1627 times)

Offline Matium

,,,,, uses her mobile phone on your time ?

What else do you hate WGs doing on your time?

Offline Taggart

Yes, very annoying practice. Had one girl recently reply to a text, albeit in the 'after/relax' orgasm period, claiming it was her 'mum'. Yeah.

Maybe a name and shame exercise will make them realise, and modify their behaviour.

Offline RedKettle

many years ago I was in full pounding mode with a mature WG kneeling on the edge of the bed and me standing behind her when the door bell rang.  She detached from me and said she was expecting a parcel and needed to get it!  Completely threw me.

when she came back to the room she explained it was a present for a grandchild - at which point I knew that I had pushed the "mature" too far and that whilst the punt was cheap my self respect had taken a blow.

however the CIM made me feel better............

galcom666

You think that is bad? a lot of WG in Asia dabble in shares as well, so they have their phones, and a couple of small stock trading computers which are the size of phones. Because they can make considerably more on a good stock market tip than serving you some give priorities to their devices.

Did backfire though, was about to cum and she turned away to grab her phone, she spent a long time that day washing it out of her hair I guess heh.

Offline threechilliman

many years ago I was in full pounding mode with a mature WG kneeling on the edge of the bed and me standing behind her when the door bell rang.  She detached from me and said she was expecting a parcel and needed to get it!  Completely threw me.

when she came back to the room she explained it was a present for a grandchild - at which point I knew that I had pushed the "mature" too far and that whilst the punt was cheap my self respect had taken a blow.

however the CIM made me feel better............

Turns me on even more if i know she's a Gilf!

tcm

Offline threechilliman

So many to list that I've come across. My favourite is my favourite for exactly this reason. As well as being a great fuck, she has none of those annoying habits, which I summarised in my last report on her

tcm

James999

I don't have that problem (generally)

You don't seem to be having much luck with women of late  :thumbsdown:

Offline Jamessn

Yes phones and talking incessantly in the hope that you forget why you are there.

The other one is listing out a whole list of you can't do this, you can't do that. So long you can't figure out what you can do!

The happy one

Hi

The best one was while I was in the Army I was stationed in Belize there was a knocking shop at the back of the local bar. The girls used to walk around the bar touting for business and then for about the cost of a £5 you got an hour

At about 12 they started to offer overnight at £10 to £15

So I took one up on that offer

Had had a few drinks went back to her room she sucked me off swallowed the lot and I dozed off

Woke up after about 15 min to find she was not there

She had fucked off to the bar got another squadie for a quickie and then came back to me for the rest of my over night

Offline iPad3

Oddly enough I like the idea if fucking her or getting a BJ while she's on the phone to another punter, only at my request though!