Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Any recommendations on VFM massage girls?  (Read 998 times)

ep19772

Hey all, just want to try erotic massage so if there are any suggestions on good massage girls who are also VFM due to my tight pocket 😂 Many thanks in advance!

Offline Mark1

Hey all, just want to try erotic massage so if there are any suggestions on good massage girls who are also VFM due to my tight pocket 😂 Many thanks in advance!

Just a couple of questions: that might be useful. What area/s of London were you looking at? Do you have any preference for white English, EE girls or chinese, etc? And what sort of budget did you have in mind? Is £100ph ok? There are quite a few at that price that have been reviewed on here.

Offline Jonestown

In addition to individual reviews there is a thread on London massage mini-reviews, why not invest a bit of time doing some research ?

ep19772

Just a couple of questions: that might be useful. What area/s of London were you looking at? Do you have any preference for white English, EE girls or chinese, etc? And what sort of budget did you have in mind? Is £100ph ok? There are quite a few at that price that have been reviewed on here.

Thanks. To answer the questions, I don't have particular preferences on the region and races, though non-chinese is better. The budget goes something no more than 100 ph.

I will look for the reviews. Thanks

ep19772

In addition to individual reviews there is a thread on London massage mini-reviews, why not invest a bit of time doing some research ?

Thanks and sorry for being lazy. I actually was looking at the helpful thread.

Ronron

Try Alinas massage room. You won't be disappointed and its well within your budget
Sewardstone Gardens Chingford