Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Sad state of london punting ? brexit effect - any recomedations  (Read 1109 times)

thepolskabanger

Can anyone recommend anyone decent in london ? below £150 .

I keep checking the aw - as im not a user of agencies, but might have to switch .
I feel the quality has just plummetted, and there is a severe lack of EE slim, pretty girls . All seem to be very average looking and slightly chunky.

Was a bit dissapointed by shy ashley who i saw.. my usuals of swinton street are just dull, and passionate lilly seems to have had a meltdown .

Ive tried lots of the old street bunch apart from alexandra.. again ive gotten bored as i punted them in succession a few times

Sorry to rant just really looking for inspiration in dark times, where B2B massages are costin 120-160 and thats insane!! and the amount of pretty providers has really dwindled.

Offline ralhar

hmmmm... yeah... now you mention it...

Sorry dude but I'm being sarcastic. We know.

Who are the Old street bunch? I haven't tried them so I'm not bored of them... I'm vaguely aware of some mixed reviews from that neck of the woods...

There are a couple of threads about the drought already. Plus plenty of reviews to do some research.

If you're tired of wasting money and just need to get it out of the way I would recommend Soho. It's not for everybody but a lot of us like it and for the money suites me at the moment.

See the relevent thread plus also a few Soho reviews out there right now...

I can recommend Nadia, Lisa, Cherry, Roxy, Elaina and there maybe others depending on the day of the week...

mrhappypants

Can anyone recommend anyone decent in london ? below £150 .

I keep checking the aw - as im not a user of agencies, but might have to switch .
I feel the quality has just plummetted, and there is a severe lack of EE slim, pretty girls . All seem to be very average looking and slightly chunky.

Was a bit dissapointed by shy ashley who i saw.. my usuals of swinton street are just dull, and passionate lilly seems to have had a meltdown .

Ive tried lots of the old street bunch apart from alexandra.. again ive gotten bored as i punted them in succession a few times

Sorry to rant just really looking for inspiration in dark times, where B2B massages are costin 120-160 and thats insane!! and the amount of pretty providers has really dwindled.

Stop poncing and write some reviews you fucking parasite.   :hi:

Offline Steely Dan

you too mrhappypants.  only 68 reviews is shocking - stop holding back

edmay

Plenty of untapped talent in this thread https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=98715.0

Per Mrhappypants do let us know how you get on

mrhappypants

you too mrhappypants.  only 68 reviews is shocking - stop holding back

Now you mention it SD I am just about to write a review of your recommendation (Angellory).