Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bareback anyone?  (Read 1227 times)

ksp000

The bareback avoidance threads are great and big thanks to all who contribute  :thumbsup:

I cannot imagine any circumstances when I would knowingly visit a barebacker (protected let alone bb!).  But I'm curious.  There must be a market for it.  Have you?  Do you?  Would you?  And why...?

Offline Jamboney

This sort of thread has been done thousands of times. Search "bareback" at the top of the page, this should give you the answers you're looking for.

ksp000

I do apologise.  And look forward to reading purely 100% original posts from all members from now on.

ksp000

Fuck this shit.  Admin please delete my account.

Offline Littlefoot

What is your problem?

Online David1970

:thumbsup:

Strange very strange  :unknown:

Online scutty brown

Read the rules, accounts don't get deleted. If you don't want to post, just stop posting.

Offline PLeisure

Pathetic...   :rolleyes::sarcastic:

Online Trotter671

He spat his dummy out quick!! WTF?!

Punter115

Let’s be honest about it punters who want to do B.B. and who do decide to get involved in discussions regarding threads like this are most unlikely to ever own up to such so it all seems a bit pointless.
When I was young man  ( many,many years ago I wouldn’t think twice about B.B. any civvies I was lucky enough to get ,which in my case were not many ).
Although I hate wearing a Johnny Bag I would never try to have intercourse with a S.P. Without wearing one, but I make up for that with owo/cim ....but only the S.P. Can clarify that and if she was a B.B. would she tell you otherwise??   :hi:

Offline Jamboney

Was it something I said?  :lol:

Offline LLPunting

Probably a hack who didn't get the "evidence" s/he was after.  Guess Bindel needs to change her tune.   :lol: