Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Why is sex so expensive in the UK?  (Read 3789 times)

Offline tantric talents

Many many reasons.

Beautiful and interesting city
Food
Drink
Weather
Football
Beach
Culture
Amazing place
Awesome punting
Much lower cost of living
Lifestyle
It's not the fucking grey dismal expensive U.K.

CTID
Except in summer of course..
Smog, smog, asthma and more smog  :cool:
(I do love the place too though  ;) )

Offline king tarzan

Except in summer of course..
Smog, smog, asthma and more smog  :cool:
(I do love the place too though  ;) )

I wouldn't leave my GREAT ENGLAND/LONDON FOR NOTHING AT ALL
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Many many reasons.

Beautiful and interesting city
Food
Drink
Weather
Football
Beach
Culture
Amazing place
Awesome punting
Much lower cost of living
Lifestyle
It's not the fucking grey dismal expensive U.K.

CTID
All of those reasons could apply to Rio, Paris or Cape Town.

vt

Most on that site aren't any better than the gypsies the UK has to offer.

It was the cheap pricing that I was highlighting. Romanian min wage is about £1ph (if you can find a job with 20% youth unemployment), so £19ph is like 2.5 days wages...a bit like here where min wage is £8ph and £120ph is also about 2.5 days wages. But a Rom here charging £80ph can earn 2 weeks of Romanian wages in an hour. A years wages back home could be earned servicing 24 punters in a  week!!  :scare:

I didn't spot many gipsies on there, I don't think most non-gipsy Romanian punters would consort with gipsy prossies, they are pretty much looked down upon there, unless they're proficient musicians.

I guess that's why so many Romanian gipsies have chanced it all over Europe including the UK where they don't stand out as much with all our Black & Asian immigration and have the potential to earn what can be enormous sums of cash compared to back home. Some of the houses built in gipsy villages in Romania with foreign-earned money are fantastic.

Offline CityTillIDie

Well, Paris is great but hideously expensive and not by the sea
I guess I'm biased as my brother has lived in BCN for 15 years and I've been about 50 times I guess. I spend about 6 or 7 weeks there each year.
Now I'm pretty fluent in Spanish it's opened a lot of punting doors which lead to increased choice, service and vfm. Plus the WGs love a quiet respectful English guy who makes the effort to speak their language, haha

I can get a cracking punt - some reviews elsewhere on UKP - for €60 ph with at least 3 stunning locals.

I'm loth to spend more than £120 in U.K. given the excellent value to be had abroad.

As for Rio, Cape Town et al, too far afield. I've travelled a lot and Europe wins.

Mind you I'd rather live in the shittiest favela than London!

CTID

vt

Now I'm pretty fluent in Spanish it's opened a lot of punting doors which lead to increased choice, service and vfm. Plus the WGs love a quiet respectful English guy who makes the effort to speak their language, haha

I can get a cracking punt - some reviews elsewhere on UKP - for €60 ph with at least 3 stunning locals.

¡Enhorabuena!  ;) :D

Offline CityTillIDie

The very initial post asked why sex is so expensive in the U.K.

Honestly, it's pretty much everything - not just sex - but as in previous comments, some U.K. girls do indeed charge FAR more than they should, but if people pay up, then fair play to the WG. Supply and demand. If they don't make the money they want / need, they lower their prices. Supply and demand.

European girls are far more open as a rule about the whole business because it's generally more 'legal' and certainly less stigmatised. I always chuckle at the massive billboard ads showing sex clubs, brothels and agencies in Barcelona  :yahoo:

So UK girls are relatively overpriced in terms of vfm and very often less attractive than European counterparts. Again using Barcelona as an example, some of the University girls are just bloody stunning and I've spent an hour for as low as €100 with them, which last spring for example was £76..! Always spotlessly clean, great apartments, more services on offer, e.g. Anal often no extra charge. Dfk standard. Cannot do enough for you. Again, I do speak Spanish and I research extensively. Every time I'm there just reinforces the thought that UK punts are inferior and expensive. On the hole. Whole.

CTID

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Well, Paris is great but hideously expensive and not by the sea
I guess I'm biased as my brother has lived in BCN for 15 years and I've been about 50 times I guess. I spend about 6 or 7 weeks there each year.

I'm loth to spend more than £120 in U.K. given the excellent value to be had abroad.

As for Rio, Cape Town et al, too far afield. I've travelled a lot and Europe wins.

Mind you I'd rather live in the shittiest favela than London!

CTID
Good points well made. Paris does have a self-made beach by the Seine.

Offline king tarzan

Shagging prossies is a luxury
It's not a necessity

Simple can't afford it don't go

Can afford it go and enjoy yourselves
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

bigmanbigman

Offline Marmalade

I dunno, but the thought of not dieing alone appeals to me. Also, more importantly, I want to know towards the latter years that I did put someone else's life before mine (and vice versa)/ I did give my all to someone I care about... i guess i'm a helpless old romantic fool.
The thrill is always in the chase / in the effort and in the sweat and tears rather than the end product.

Dying is harder if you are in a relationship, not easier. Signifies end of much treasured relationship. Socrates etc. Have a relationship for its own sake, take any consequences. Face the fear of death and get over it. Have a good life, achieve your reasonable aims, feel the contentment of purpose fulfilled.

UK for sex is very reasonably priced

Same girls who advertise various outlets just find the outlet there price is cheaper on.

Oh dear. Everyone's been talking about you. Now we know you are head in the clouds tosser.

Apart from the fact we pay in sterling of course :lol: But it seems to be really high in the UK. I mean £120 an hour for a prossie on average?  Thats the monthly wage for some people in developing countries  :D

I agree. Totally overpaid. They don't do it if they can get a proper job so it should reasonably be somewhere just above minimum wage, not competing for a rocket scientist's salary. Many EE places have two levels: normal cheap price that comes with criminal baggage atmosphere or 'luxury' fanny flaps pegged against the Euro or the Dollar. Stinks. Dump them in South America or Cambodia for a few months and they might learn to fucking smile without charging the earth and the moon and subjecting you to police and mafia harassment.

Unfortunately most Brits have enough disposable to just pay up. Greece is the only decent exception I can think of. As for the idiot that suggested Paris, what time-warp is he on ffs?