Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Most obvious signs of trafficking  (Read 4234 times)

sherlock4433

from personal experience

1) if the verification photo has the same writing and style as many others. obviously been written by one man

2) if they are from moldova. Not even in the EU.

3) if the same flat has been used by different girls.

4) if they own an expensive laptop like an imac.

5) if the description of the girl is just copy/ pasted like many others.

Offline maxxblue

from personal experience

1) if the verification photo has the same writing and style as many others. obviously been written by one man

Is this why you call yourself Sherlock?  :dash:

raylondoner

bod666

No.4 - not sure how you arrived at that deduction? If the girl has an expensive laptop in the room then they're more likely to be an indie (as it means they have the cash to buy it). If they're trafficked then Sergei would have the mac and the girl is in the room with a single phone for her pimp to tell her the next client is on the way.
I'd generally go with if the girl looks miserable and doesn't want to touch you - but as that's pretty much all Romanians it's hard to tell the difference with them :P

A more likely way is if you had specific requirements for the booking you'd agreed beforehand and the girl has no idea about them (cuz Sergei didn't tell her).

sherlock4433

lol no

that's really just a coincidence

Offline maxxblue

lol no

At least your sense of humour is better developed than your powers of deduction.  :thumbsup:

Offline purple_t

A more likely way is if you had specific requirements for the booking you'd agreed beforehand and the girl has no idea about them (cuz Sergei didn't tell her).

This for sure means the girl is pimped, but not necessarily trafficked

Offline lostandfound

from personal experience

Yeah - like if the imac was actually a laptop.

If they don't know the difference between a desktop and a laptop, is that a clue?

Offline pumps

Offline Horizontal pleasures

if they are rather young and may not have had the experience to travel to another country and get through the legal/passport/refugee issues alone.
If the veri. photo is there and they look unhappy and unkempt in a bad sweater or coat. Too old or too young.

I avoid.

Anonymous_male_78

A big clue is if the police TAU unit and UK immigration happen to all book her at the same time and turn up together ... The police carrying what looks like a very large and robust sex toy with handles which they happen to test out on the front door ......

Offline Steve2

vw

from personal experience

In your personal experience how many trafficked women have you been with then?

Personally think you are clueless on the matter

Offline smiths

from personal experience

1,3, 4 and 5 may indicate the WG has a pimp but loads of WGs have pimps, and some of them are or were WGs themselves, what they don't indicate in my experience is they have been trafficked and are working against their free will.

Offline cueball

lol no

You're not bloody kidding it's a coincidence :D

sherlock4433

Why are people so angry about this thread ?

These are personal observations.

How do I know they were trafficked ? I don't.  But I can make assumptions on things.

Offline cueball

I'm not angry, I'm never angry on here  :D I'm enjoying pulling your leg  :sarcastic:

bod666

I don't think people are angry per se. We're just pointing out that your logic is deeply flawed!

vw

These are personal observations.

How do I know they were trafficked ? I don't.  But I can make assumptions on things.

You are statistically more likely to have a trafficked cleaner or nail technician at the nail bar than a prossie. 

How do you spot them ?

Maybe stop punting, stop having your nails done and stop getting things cleaned and you will be able to avoid having to worry about it.

justapunter

You are statistically more likely to have a trafficked cleaner or nail technician at the nail bar than a prossie. 

How do you spot them ?

Maybe stop punting, stop having your nails done and stop getting things cleaned and you will be able to avoid having to worry about it.

Actually ordering a chinese is risky. They are always raiding takeway houses with illegal trafficked workers in the kitchen

James999

They are not, they just think that you're a prick, what next are you going to tell us how to know night is coming as is gradually gets dark  :dash:

Offline NervousJ

Went to see some Chinese lass in derby, and some bloke let me in, then took me through some padlocked gate before I could climb the stairs to her...

Felt a bit strange tbh....probably to stop me from escaping because she looked about as much like her adult photo as my mum is Chinese... :crazy:

Offline fairfield

Find it hard to take the word itself seriously - my immediate thought is of guys in anoraks watching cars go by. Just like trainspotting or planewatching.
Cant they think up a better term that doesn't give hobbyists a bad name?

..and Mr Holmes, leaving aside your Signs of Four/Five, what wd your deduction be in this scenario?
You've got your coat on at the end of the punt. The rom wg calls out to your back as you open the door "what's your favourite film? You shrug and carry on exiting - she follows up with, "mine's Taken."
I turned round and said "that's nice." Then legged it. How wd the great detective react? 

sherlock4433

Find it hard to take the word itself seriously - my immediate thought is of guys in anoraks watching cars go by. Just like trainspotting or planewatching.
Cant they think up a better term that doesn't give hobbyists a bad name?

..and Mr Holmes, leaving aside your Signs of Four/Five, what wd your deduction be in this scenario?
You've got your coat on at the end of the punt. The rom wg calls out to your back as you open the door "what's your favourite film? You shrug and carry on exiting - she follows up with, "mine's Taken."
I turned round and said "that's nice." Then legged it. How wd the great detective react?

I wouldn't do anything

I wouldn't know what to do

Just some observations I had about some girls

Offline Northerndave666

Actually ordering a chinese is risky. They are always raiding takeway houses with illegal trafficked workers in the kitchen

Problem I have is that 20 minutes after fucking one, I feel like another  :thumbsup:

JV547845

The most obvious sign is that the punt was terrible.  Ignoring the morality, generally the vast majority of punters have no interest in paying for shit punts with trafficed girls when there are so many good non-coerced ones. 

Has anyone even seen any suspect trafficed profiles on adultwork?  Maybe some profiles offering filthy cheap romanian bareback, but they're always gone tomorrow and I assumed they were scams or B&S.

With the internet these days, even Sergei can find enough girls to work for him willingly, that he can just be a garden variety pimping scumbag, and avoid risking jail time for kidnap and human slavery

Offline YorkshireLad

That is 99% of vivastreet ads

bod666

With the internet these days, even Sergei can find enough girls to work for him willingly, that he can just be a garden variety pimping scumbag, and avoid risking jail time for kidnap and human slavery
Ah but a pimp pays his bitches / let's them keep a cut of their earnings. A trafficker steals the girls passport and let's them earn it back (eventually if they're lucky) by shagging punters. A trafficked girl gets paid nowt (if she's lucky the trafficker gives her drugs so she's not too aware of how shitty her life is). Sergei will get rich much quicker if he doesn't have to pay the girls their cut.

So there's a pretty big difference (& might explain why some Romanian girls are so bloody miserable and give a shit service).

Offline Northerndave666

The most obvious sign is that the punt was terrible.  Ignoring the morality, generally the vast majority of punters have no interest in paying for shit punts with trafficed girls when there are so many good non-coerced ones. 

Has anyone even seen any suspect trafficed profiles on adultwork?  Maybe some profiles offering filthy cheap romanian bareback, but they're always gone tomorrow and I assumed they were scams or B&S.

Adultwork is awash with them. The Police know it too, but it is a game of cat and mouse. I worked around the UK and you easily start to see the pattern and see the same profiles touring the country, always a few days here, a week there, always EE, same places, different girls, similarly written profiles with long laundry lists of likes and the odd review stating how the provider provided a shit service, or how the girl didn't look anything like the profile etc etc.

You gotta understand that Sergei don't give a shit about the law in this country, or the lives of those he traffics. For him/her it amounts to nothing, just a potential small problem if caught. And if caught another member of the family takes over until he/she's out. Slavery is alive and well in this country and if you can't or refuse to see it, it doesn't mean it's not happening right now.

JV547845

You gotta understand that Sergei don't give a shit

What I don't understand is why such punts aren't terrible.

Offline Big Bad R

;)

How do you spot them ?

How often do you have your nails done at the nail bar VW......once a fortnight or do you find that they get chipped and you need more frequent visits ?  ;)

Offline scutty brown

What I don't understand is why such punts aren't terrible.

Usually they are. Unfortunately many punters who use EE girls on a regular basis accept poor service as being the norm. Low price breeds complacency over quality and ignorance over exploitation

vw

Usually they are. Unfortunately many punters who use EE girls on a regular basis accept poor service as being the norm. Low price breeds complacency over quality and ignorance over exploitation

God you post some crap, EE prossies are some of the best reviewed on here, most of my best punts gave been EE and many other punter also.

Offline scutty brown

God you post some crap, EE prossies are some of the best reviewed on here, most of my best punts gave been EE and many other punter also.
That may or may not be true. It doesn't lessen the truth of what I've said. However if anyone is talking crap I strongly suspect its you. Or maybe you are just mentally blind. Or maybe ignorant. Or maybe, if you're telling the truth, just very very lucky.
Its time you opened your eyes. A large number of EE girls are trafficked, and the sooner you accept that fact the better. No amount of calling me names will change that. Note I didn't say all EE girls, some are clearly not. But a heck of a lot are, and you need to recognise that.

vw

That may or may not be true. It doesn't lessen the truth of what I've said. However if anyone is talking crap I strongly suspect its you. Or maybe you are just mentally blind. Or maybe ignorant. Or maybe, if you're telling the truth, just very very lucky.
Its time you opened your eyes. A large number of EE girls are trafficked, and the sooner you accept that fact the better. No amount of calling me names will change that. Note I didn't say all EE girls, some are clearly not. But a heck of a lot are, and you need to recognise that.

When you defin trafficking will discuss with you. 

Girl i meet are fine, some very enthusiastic and good quality girls, maybe i am lucky with the ones i see, in the past i wasn't so lucky and ended up at the police station reporting a case after walking out from a punt, but those are few and far between.

i dont need to do anything, i take action when i have suspicions and walk, have done before and will do again. anyway up your way it is more likely the White english girls that are trafficked but your blinkered big blue mind would never see that.

No PM's please.

Offline Steve2

Not my experience at all. Price has nothing to do with quality or exploitation. If you think that, then you are deluded  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline smiths

Not my experience at all. Price has nothing to do with quality or exploitation. If you think that, then you are deluded  :hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Or my experience.

Offline Hungarian Lover

I knew you'd turn up some where on here, one of these days you'll come up with some actual proof to back up the nonsense you come out with. Is it a good idea to keep on about EE girls being *rafficked, a good way to draw attention to the subject on this forum from the wrong sort of people. :dash:

Offline fairfield

The most obvious sign is that the punt was terrible.....
Plz tell me it aint so - your talking about 75% of my punts. Brits, EE, Asian, - the service can be crap whatever their nationality.
And i agree with others on here that the OP is mostly confusing being pimped with being 'trafficked'. I believe the authorities make a similar conflation in their sanctimonious crusade against prostitution.
Sure pimps are undesireable from a punters point of view, but i can see some wgs will find them useful. And nearly all the EE girls i've seen have had the capacity to be such stroppy mares - even Sergei would have trouble co-ercing them against their will.

mikexxlong

Short of entering a punt that looks like a scene from a movie
with loads of EE gang members hovering around that look like right scummy cunts in need of a good shower
 that should quit the heavy smoking, drinking and stop buying all their fucking clothes from sports direct

Complete with battered victim chained to the bed with a needle sticking out of their arm

In real life it’s not that obvious;    
Other than the victim pleading with you for help
 An indicator might be that the girl is very timid or desperately over enthusiastic
due to her situation of living in fear /intimidation even then it’s certainly no sure sign

Offline Sattob

I went to a place once which seems so-so (in Hertfordshire), a Thai girl on the desk, and then another who actually gave me the massage, plus an EE man who turned up later - I was told I was earlier than normal, so not the normal desk person.

However, they moved from this huge place, to a private house. This time when I went in another big EE man, loads of tattoos, and 'attitude', was on the desk. I got the impression that he controlled the girls. Luckily, there was a problem, so I made my excuse and left, but I had the feeling that these girls were not there freely. I didn't call the cops, maybe I should have done?
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 05:49:26 pm by Sattob »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I didn't call the cops, maybe I should have done?
IMHO most definately you should have called/call them. It is too blatant to ignore. We all tell ourselves that things are OK from time to time but when it's that obvious it is cowardly not to.

Offline Sattob

IMHO most definately you should have called them
Indeed, so, I was wrong not to. However, it was shut down anyway, so I guess someone else did. I did a moment of research, and found the owner, a Hungarian, even his picture! This was circa 2009. If I have this again, I would report it, but this was only my second or third time, and I was unsure that to do. Now, I'm confident. However, yes, I should have done.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2017, 06:10:02 pm by Sattob »

Offline Thecunninglinguist

I didn't mean to be harsh on you in particular, just it will never go away if we are complacent. A more selfish way of looking at the problem may be that whilst it is rife ,(or the powers that be can make the general public believe it is), the more likely it is that they will continue to bring in laws to make our hobby more difficult.

Yes reporting can give rise to some anxiety about getting involved but an anonymous call to Crimestoppers 0800555111 should suffice and the rest is up to them, duty done.

Offline Sattob

I didn't mean to be harsh on you in particular, just it will never go away if we are complacent. A more selfish way of looking at the problem may be that whilst it is rife ,(or the powers that be can make the general public believe it is), the more likely it is that they will continue to bring in laws to make our hobby more difficult.

Yes reporting can give rise to some anxiety about getting involved but an anonymous call to Crimestoppers 0800555111 should suffice and the rest is up to them, duty done.
Indeed, if I came across this Hungarian chap again, I would call, forthwith. Don't worry, I was harsher on myself for being a coward at the time.