Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there any way to search based on profile number in AdultWork  (Read 920 times)

Offline adindas

Many girls on AW are changing their names, locations, etc

What sometimes happen it that the profile numbers, the number on their pictures remain the same. So if they are changing their names or pictures as long as the picture profile number have not changed, you could still track them.

Is there any way to search an AW profile based on profile / picture number ??

Offline Tricky Dickie

Really? So you haven't noticed that at the bottom of every profile there are two URLs? One of them is the profile number. No search needed.

Offline latecomer

If you have only the profile number, put External Link/Members Only into your browser with the number after the slash.  It will bring up the profile if it's still active.

Offline Steve2

Many girls on AW are changing their names, locations, etc

What sometimes happen it that the profile numbers, the number on their pictures remain the same. So if they are changing their names or pictures as long as the picture profile number have not changed, you could still track them.

Is there any way to search an AW profile based on profile / picture number ??

Just put the number into the search box on here. It works  example 123456, but only if there is a post on UKP

mrhappypants

If you have only the profile number, put External Link/Members Only into your browser with the number after the slash.  It will bring up the profile if it's still active.

What he said.  Also keep in mind there is a fair amount of swopping of profiles.

Offline adindas

Really? So you haven't noticed that at the bottom of every profile there are two URLs? One of them is the profile number. No search needed.

Thanks for reply. I have known this from the beginning. But I am after the search using profile number e.g using the profile number to find the WGs ads.

This is a good tip.  But not as powerful  if you could put it into the search box and the search engine will look into all detail including the profile number used in the pictures.

What often happen is that the profile name might change but the girls are still using the same profile number. The pictures used by the WGs are normally the same with the file name used in the pictures. Example Miss X profile number is 1555935. If you notice their pictures are number as followed 1555935_1, 1555935_2. 1555935_3 .

Not very often but it might be that the WGs changing their profile and use the new profile number, but few of their pictures are still using the old profile using the old profile number. Example Miss X is now changing her profile to become Miss Y with new profile number, say 1459906. In their free gallery the picture are using 1459906_1, 1459906_2, 1555935_3 .

If you could search using profile number 1555935 we could know that Miss X (1459906) is the same with Miss Y (1555935).

I doubt it but who knows Is there any way to put the profile number into search box ??
« Last Edit: September 25, 2016, 08:28:03 pm by adindas »

Offline pewpewpew

I get what you're saying but I think you're mistaken. A WG can change names without any user numbers changing but the only way to change number is to create a new profile. Once done, photos would need to be re uploaded which are named automatically as number_1 number_2 etc as you have said. There is no link to old profile numbers when you upload new pictures.

I may be wrong of course.  If you can provide a link to a profile with dodgy user number photos I will investigate the matter further