Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Violettina - Leytonstone  (Read 809 times)

jimsteve

I just saw her in Leytonstone an hour ago so still fresh in my mind,

PROS:

1). Polite and chatty, English not great but can hold a conversation.

CONS:

1). Girl is the lady in picture profile indeed, but profile pic is good few years old not as stunning.
2). Has a gun and holster tattoo on her leg like WTF would you want that on you?

Met her at block of flats just by Leytonstone, felt safe plenty of parking, flat was basic flat not dirty but small but she told me she works in Bristol only in Leytonstone for few days so no need I go into much detail about coms.

Met with light kissing her on my body and lips, no OWO which didn't bother me but she asked me to lick her out, I said no way if no OWO on me I will not do the same  :dash:

She did but some effort into BJ no ball licking then she rode me for a bit then finished mish with me taking condom off and shooting my load on her tummy.

She made lots of pointless chit chat trying to make up the hour I booked £100 for hour but only stayed about 35mins. She had no massage or oil or basic cream for massage as I was happy to give her a back rub, but she said she only had two pairs of jeans a tooth brush and shower gel like why would you not bring more items if you were touring.

Ok for a quick pump and dump only 30mins needed, not sure how she has so much good feedback.

External Link/Members Only