Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melyssa-Maya paddington  (Read 2161 times)

Offline scarebear

https://www.adultwork.com/4308004 or https://www.adultwork.com/Melyssa%2DMaya

Hi guys.

Dont normally ask for advice on here but im very interested in the lady in the link above. Has anyone seen her?

Cant find anything on here and there are a few good AW reviews from quite a few punters.

Any help greatfully appreciated!

6 review(s) found for Melysa-Maya 21 linked to in above post (0 positive, 1 neutral, 5 negative)

Offline bbz123

I met her under a different profile - External Link/Members Only. Should've reviewed by now but haven't had time. To summarise though - insane body, ridiculously huge natural tits on a tiny frame (pics are accurate basically), BUT she is a lying bitch. When I arranged the meet she said cum twice in 30 mins. 20 mins into the booking, one pop down, she kicks me out showing me a text saying another punter is on his way. Tried to get money back but she refused. Service was pretty terrible, basically just lied there while I pumped away, but she has a really nice and tight pussy so still felt good. I'd say go for it if you decided to use her as a pump and dump, otherwise avoid.
« Last Edit: January 02, 2018, 06:32:27 pm by bbz123 »

Offline Stud01

I met her under a different profile - External Link/Members Only. Should've reviewed by now but haven't had time. To summarise though - insane body, ridiculously huge natural tits on a tiny frame (pics are accurate basically), BUT she is a lying bitch. When I arranged the meet she said cum twice in 30 mins. 20 mins into the booking, one pop down, she kicks me out showing me a text saying another punter is on his way. Tried to get money back but she refused. Service was pretty terrible, basically just lied there while I pumped away, but she has a really nice and tight pussy so still felt good. I'd say go for it if you decided to use her as a pump and dump, otherwise avoid.

She is Romanian so can't say I am surprised. The worst service providers out there by a long distance. Next is Asians.

Offline scarebear

Thanks for the feedback. Ive checked and it would appear both profiles of karina and Melyssa are both live with different phone numbers but same rates. So im guessing shes running 2 profiles at the same time.

Whats also interesting is that 3 out of the last 4 Aw reviews are from the same members. (I sound like a detective here but i want my hard earned to go on a good one, not a dud). Tempted to message the latest one and ask!

Those tits look awesome and the profile shows she allows being filmed (i guess for extra) so im tempted for a quick 30 mins but im gonna do some more detective work first!

More updates would be helpful!

Offline TheOracle

Thanks for the feedback. Ive checked and it would appear both profiles of karina and Melyssa are both live with different phone numbers but same rates. So im guessing shes running 2 profiles at the same time.

Whats also interesting is that 3 out of the last 4 Aw reviews are from the same members. (I sound like a detective here but i want my hard earned to go on a good one, not a dud). Tempted to message the latest one and ask!

Those tits look awesome and the profile shows she allows being filmed (i guess for extra) so im tempted for a quick 30 mins but im gonna do some more detective work first!

More updates would be helpful!

Read this and follow all the links. It's a bit of a controversial performer, but it's not impossible to get a good experience with her.