Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: R-Clinic massage in Wimbledon with RO and HJ  (Read 3024 times)

holland

I met Anna at

R Clinic, 327 Haydons Road -
Wimbledon, 07424065986.

Place: massage shop with massage bed and ensuite shower in the room. Clean place. A short walk from Haydon's Road St.

Girl: Chinese late twenties/early thirties. Face ok well built curvy body, just a little fat, with strong tights and bum. Good perky medium size boobs. Overall I was pleased with her look for a massage session with extras. She was smiley throughout the punt and not clock watching.

Service: I had a fairly strong massage. Not deep tissue but vigorous. As extra she went naked and she gave me some body to body massage, tit wank, hand job and I sucked and fingered her pussy which was clean and shaved.

Paid for the above:
massage £25 per 30min.
+£40 extra

She does as extra hj only at £20.
Unfortunately she doesn't offer penetration or BJ.

Verdict: I enjoyed the session but probably i won't go back. I rather have sex with a prosse for that money and the massage wasn't strong enough for me.

P.s.
Thanks Callisto and Muff Licker for you previous reviews:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=139562.msg2220243#msg2220243

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=191945.msg1996519#msg1996519
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 02:57:46 am by holland »

Callisto

Nice review, thanks.  Anna may have been the hotter young thing I glimpsed, although maybe not, as the one I saw looked like she hadn't smiled for weeks.  Guess it could just have been a bad day. 

What day did you visit, @holland?

£40 extra is reasonable for all those extras, especially RO.  And a shaven Chinese pussy, wow.  Shame she won't go further.  Did you have any sense that repeat visits might yield more extras?  And did she do much in the way teasing, e.g. CC swipes, to arouse you?  Thanks again.

Offline MrMatrix

Summed things up nicely - Top review OP.  :thumbsup:

Online sparkus

Sightings of cute, curvy and young Chinese in shops all too rare.  May need a separate thread ;)

holland

holland

Nice review, thanks.  Anna may have been the hotter young thing I glimpsed, although maybe not, as the one I saw looked like she hadn't smiled for weeks.  Guess it could just have been a bad day. 

What day did you visit, @holland?

£40 extra is reasonable for all those extras, especially RO.  And a shaven Chinese pussy, wow.  Shame she won't go further.  Did you have any sense that repeat visits might yield more extras?  And did she do much in the way teasing, e.g. CC swipes, to arouse you?  Thanks again.
Hi Callisto.

I visited last weekend. I had the impression that she works regualry as masseuse but I m not sure if she does also different locations.

To clarify, she is not that good looking. She is a bit short with wide shoulder. Face is ok.  Body is firm and curvy. Overall I was please with that but YMMV.

She didn't tease me much. I was horny and I grabbed her ass imidiately as I walked in.

I don't think she does anything else in terms of services. She strongly said no to penetation and blowjob when I asked.

Money wise she is ok for the area.  I was surprised that I could do RO and deep fingering which she took with pleasure.
« Last Edit: October 07, 2018, 10:29:39 am by holland »

Callisto

Hi Callisto.

I visited last weekend. I had the impression that she works regualry as masseuse but I m not sure if she does also different locations.

To clarify, she is not that good looking. She is a bit short with wide shoulder. Face is ok.  Body is firm and curvy. Overall I was please with that but YMMV.

She didn't tease me much. I was horny and I grabbed her ass imidiately as I walked in.

I don't think she does anything else in terms of services. She strongly said no to penetation and blowjob when I asked.  :hi:

Much appreciated.  Nice way to set the tone, and I know the feeling!  Was it a Sat or Sun?  PM me if you'd prefer to protect your identity re that!