Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sinful Sky, Tamworth Incall  (Read 970 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7411521) (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by johnny34]

Offline Tommyvance

External Link/Members Only

Comms initial call, them text, quick replies, easy. Arranged 30 mins for £80

Location her own house in suburban Tamworth, easy to find and on-street parking.  She has a room for meets which has costumes and accessories on wall, but not a dungeon.  Unfortunately, smell of weed and pet dog.....

Sky  Age about right, Face pics on profile are of her, body pics in gallery are probably her as well, but you can guess why she's wearing a basque in most of them (bit of a tum), cracking breasts though.

Action Kissing (no tongues), oral with, very smooth, deep which went on for quite a while, reverse oral (nice, clean no odours, responsive) and then mish and doggy before I came.

Gone for a neutral: honest profile, nice personality, good to very good sex but coudn't get over the pet and weed smells, but that might be me being oversensitive to odours.  Others may not be put off as much I was.

Offline marc_hotsteppa

Looks good but has snowballing listed but not CIM  :lol: :dash:
Banned reason: Continued abuse despite warnings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pbrown355

You say neutral but you've given it a pos. You may want to ask a mod to change it.

Online scutty brown

You say neutral but you've given it a pos. You may want to ask a mod to change it.

that's done