Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Wee Wee Viva Street, Burton - most would think a positive  (Read 770 times)

Offline shagmore

External Link/Members Only

1hr £110

Now this is only a neutral because I knew full well that the lass I was going to see was not going to be the lass in the picture, or Japanese. They never are from Viva street
Texted number to see if available, replied straight away saying she was. Agreed time. Then text to ask nationality and she said Chinese, Also her age says 23, but she said it was 27. So she was not trying to hide anything, just dont think she knew what the advert had said.
Was a place in Burton that had not been to before , opposite the Dacia garage. Texted when got there to ask room number etc, she phoned back with instructions, English was very good.
When I arrived at the door, it was fully open with a very nice oriental lass standing in the door way in her dressing gown. Now she looked fit.
Went in and asked to take shoes off first of all, which I complied.
Very clean, new build apartment, she appeared to be on her own. Very good English
Into the bed room, and sort paper work out. Strip off and she does as well. Very nice body, pity about a fairly new tattoo between her breasts.
A bit of kissing, onto the bed. Asked if wanted massage, said maybe later, so straight on with condom and into OW, boy was she good.
After about 10mins got into 69 and carried on, then swapped round so I could give her pussy a good licking, nice and clean and fresh, she really seamed to enjoy this and within 10mins she was climaxing, could feel it building up for a while. She looked very radiant.
Touching her body was amazing, so firm, nice breasts.
Into Mish, CW, doggy, and spoons, she could take a good fucking and was really tight. Was amazing from behind.
After about 20mins shot my load into the bag, she cleans me up, and I was expecting to go but she says massage, 10mins was left on the clock. Thought might as well.
Now I wish I had opted for the massage first, it was better than the ones you get at the parlours. She honed straight in on the knots in my back.
All in all a very good punt.
Would I recommend Yes, would I go back, Yes
As said only neutral due to not being as advertised even though I knew before hand

Offline tigerbiker

Good to see that she offers WS - very appropriate for her name :D

Offline Dixson

IF she’s a good looking lass with a nice body why don’t they at least use real photos? I’d definitely visit her if I knew (approximately) what I was getting, but as you say my assumption is that any Viva Street generic oriental advert is just using fake photos and I don’t even give it a second look.  :dash: