Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Cara, Birmingham Jewellery Quarter  (Read 1534 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7547313) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]
3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6907741) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scouting]
16 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7110191) (14 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scouting]

Online alabama1

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Location : Short walk from the (now closed down) BMW showroom. New apartment block in quite, remote cul-de-sac
When : Last week
Comms : Fast and flirty !
Price : £100 for 45 minutes
Description : Just like her AW profile pics. Very pretty and petite
Service : OW, RO, Limited fingering, no kissing, 69, Doggy, Mish, CG, prone bone , COT !
The deed : Buzzed in, couple of floors up, fee paid, and briefest of showers taken. First impressions of Cara.. slim, petite, friendly, and very pretty. Nice cuddle, but not into kissing. Condom on from the outset for OW  :(, but nice licking of the balls, my request). Went through all positions mentioned previously, (very fresh and shaved pussy  :wacko:). Was having to hold myself back several times, eventually cumming on her tits after 30 minutes. Mentioned that we had 15 minutes left, so she was happy to suggest a massage, nice chat, followed by a coffee, her idea. (that was a first for me) lol
Pros : Very pretty, great body, friendly, great hygiene, speedy  (flirty) comms.
Cons : OWO was £30 extra !, no kissing, no fingering
Conclusion : Would certainly recommend this girl. But if i booked her again, it would be for 30 minutes
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 10:49:12 pm by alabama1 »

Online Yellowskin

Damn new profile and now charging for owo 😯
Still one of my go to Thai's when she's in and around Birmingham though.

Her old profile for indexing.

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 08, 2024, 11:00:19 pm by Yellowskin »

Offline scouting

Goodness knows why she keeps changing her profile, her reviews are good.

I had plenty of kissing when I saw her, but think she hadn't been going for long.

Online alabama1

Goodness knows why she keeps changing her profile, her reviews are good.

I had plenty of kissing when I saw her, but think she hadn't been going for long.
Just realised i have seen her before in Wolverhampton (and reviewed), lol !
« Last Edit: March 09, 2024, 12:19:14 am by alabama1 »