Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Massage Maya - Dudley  (Read 1297 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7216477) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7602218) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Sig6969

External Link/Members Only

Got lucky and managed to book Maya 1h before desired time. Agreed 30mins with OWO dor £80. Location is the usual apartment block in Dudley but a different flat. The flat was very clean and tidy, have shower facilities but didn’t need one.

Pictures don’t do her any justice- easily 8/10 size 10, great ass and tits. She has quite limited English but understood a lot of what she was trying to say. She had braces too which aren’t visible in the pics.

Started of with a very good massage for 10mins. Quite firm just the way I liked it. When asked to turnover she went straight in kissing my bod and a HJ to get things going. Got unto OWO she started off from the side and then moved 69. After a bit, bag on, went to CG then I grabbed her close so I can play with her tits. Switched to doggy and hammered away to finish. Her ass is quite round, very nice to grab and a few playful spanks here and there.

Shame it was her last day in Dudley or I would’ve visited again. From our limited convo she mentioned that she’s going back to Thailand in 2 months but will return after a long break. Would definitely recommend if she’s in your local area.