Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental punt - Typical B&S - nr Stafford centre  (Read 407 times)

Offline mancsguy1975

Thought i'd break my punting hiatus following lifting of restrictions. Not many options locally worth pursuing on Adultwork, so ended up looking on Vivastreet.

Came across this ad - External Link/Members Only

Suspected it may be a typical Bait and Switch profile but went with it anyway.

Couple of texts and meet arranged within an hour - located in a hotel just off A34 outside the city centre. Went for half an our at £60 with £10 for owo/cim.

No hastle entering hotel, straight through to ground floor room, no doors to swipe through and no-one on reception at that time in morning.

Immediately obvious that this was not the girl in pictures - not unattractive, but not particularly attractive either. Would say size 10 with smallish boobs and large bullet nipples. Probably 30s?

Undressed and on to the bed. Some body to body action which wasnt really doing anything for me, so she proceeded to start on the oral - soon had me hard. Ended up with sticking with the OWO and eventually shot a very large load into her mouth due to my recent abstinence.

She then ran to the bathroom and spat/gargled - she was in there for must have been 3-5 minutes sounding like she was being sick  :vomit: Not the most attractive thing ive ever heard after spurting - Q. why even off CIM if you hate it so much, I ask myself ?!  I've paid much less for more enthusiastic taking of my load in the past.

Did I enjoy? - It was OK and served a purpose in breaking a punting hiatus. Would I return....no....  the lady wasnt particularly outstanding, and although the oral wasnt the worst ive had, it felt pretty much mechanical and with that finish and blatant B&S..a no.

OK service, neutral at best.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2021, 01:09:35 pm by mancsguy1975 »

Offline GingerNuts

Offline mancsguy1975

No surprises !

The only two things similar is the fact they are of oriental/far eastern race and potentially the length of hair - thats where it ends.

As blatant a B&S as you could get ! :thumbsdown: