Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy at Cotteridge Chinese shop  (Read 3075 times)

Offline Metajas

About 3 weeks ago,  I was in the mood and a bit short of time to go any distance, so I popped into the shop in Cotteridge.  Was met by a 40-ish chinese lady, nice looks, nice make-up.  Gave her £40 for 1 hour, stripped and lay on the table and relaxed, she began a nice massage and very soon, after less than 10 minutes a hand slipped into my groin, I showed I liked it, and the massage went on with good  massage by one hand and non-stop stroking, teasing and CC swipes by the other hand.  After about half an hour she whispered the question, I said 'yes of course' and she stripped showing a nice body and boobs.  I noticed a discreet tattoo running from belly button to pussy.

Excellent b2b on my back, turnover, good b2b on my front, using all her body, kissing and nibbling my nipples and giving her nipples for me to suck.  When I put my hand on her pussy she opened her legs and thrust on my fingers a few times, said 'coming' and made the right noises (but I didn't believe her).  Good finish and the usual ending.

I asked her name and she said Lucy, then said very clearly 2 or 3 times that she will be staying there and not going to any other shop.

I'll go back after this lockdown period

Offline oldmanking

I'm pretty sure that there will be a lot of changes after all this; more so the longer it goes on; so no matter what she said i'd check first.   :unknown:

Also I've never known Lucy to enjoy fingering, usually clamps her legs shut the second she feels your fingers near her fanny; so she must have been in a good mood that day....?  lol.

:hi:

Offline Metajas

Offline shiptonlad

I have often fingered her whilst giving her oral. She has always seemed to appreciate both!

Offline shiptonlad

I have often fingered her whilst oral. She has always seemed to appreciate both! It would be good if she stays but I also believe a lot will change.

Online MajorPayne

About 3 weeks ago,  I was in the mood and a bit short of time to go any distance, so I popped into the shop in Cotteridge.  Was met by a 40-ish chinese lady, nice looks, nice make-up.  Gave her £40 for 1 hour, stripped and lay on the table and relaxed, she began a nice massage and very soon, after less than 10 minutes a hand slipped into my groin, I showed I liked it, and the massage went on with good  massage by one hand and non-stop stroking, teasing and CC swipes by the other hand.  After about half an hour she whispered the question, I said 'yes of course' and she stripped showing a nice body and boobs.  I noticed a discreet tattoo running from belly button to pussy.

Excellent b2b on my back, turnover, good b2b on my front, using all her body, kissing and nibbling my nipples and giving her nipples for me to suck.  When I put my hand on her pussy she opened her legs and thrust on my fingers a few times, said 'coming' and made the right noises (but I didn't believe her).  Good finish and the usual ending.

I asked her name and she said Lucy, then said very clearly 2 or 3 times that she will be staying there and not going to any other shop.

I'll go back after this lockdown period
All this for £40?

Offline shiptonlad

£40 on top of massage price.

Offline oldmanking

maybe that's why... i never gave her oral, despite asking her on a couple of occasions.  perhaps the beard puts her off, as i always keep my fingernails trimmed.

it goes back to what i'm always saying though, some girls like some punters more than they do others.  i've had less fun times with lucy than others, and others have had more fun with her than others i prefer. you know who i mean for one... lol.