Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sienna Deluxe - Birmingham  (Read 3414 times)

5 review(s) for Sienna Deluxe (4 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Wood2017

** Ignoring the arguable lack of social responsibility shown by the Deluxe Agency in remaining open during the Covid-19 crisis, it was highlighted yesterday the agency has upped their rates so i thought i'd share my experience with Sienna Deluxe. This meet took place long before this crisis **

The Girl;

External Link/Members Only

Meeting Summary;

1 hour incall costing £150.

Comms;

Actually very straightforward on this occasion with a booking agreed and confirmed the same day i rang. I had actually rang requesting to see Hannah again of the same agency but she was unavailable with Sienna offered as an alternative which i accepted. The agency (I assume Olivia) then text me the hotel details which was located in Birmingham City Centre.

The meet;

I arrived at the hotel on time and after knocking on the room door instantly got let in my Sienna who greeted me with a warm hug and a big smile on her face. Paperwork exchanged i had a quick freshen up in her bathroom (towels provided) and joined Sienna who was wearing a black negligee on her bed. From the second i had joined Sienna on the bed she was very playful, stroking my arm and chest and asking how my day was etc.

This small chit chat went on for about 2 minutes before Sienna leaned in and initiated some deep french kissing with plenty of tongue, this definitely seemed to be something she enjoyed.  Whilst this was happening her hands were all over me and as i was having a good grope of her medium sized boobs she lost her bra.

After a little while she moved down and gave me some great OWO, it was very wet & she's able to deepthroat well.  It was almost too good, almost so i had to stop here and flipped positions and worked my way down her body as she was lying down, her body isn't as toned as the pictures would suggest tbf though a little more weight and less toned but i was still quite happy. She's got what's best described as quite a meaty pussy but as i was giving her RO she was pulling my head in and grinding my face, i don't think i fully got her off but she seemed to enjoy it as much as me.

I moved back up after a brief kiss she got and applied a condom, sex in multiple positions with her allowing me to go deep and she got very wet in the proces.  She was an enthusiastic shag and kissing me and pulling me closer throughout. Eventually when i popped she got up to get some wipes and took the condom off and cleaned me up.

I was a spent force at this point but she cosied up to me and was asking my plans for the rest of the day etc. She wasn't monitoring the time at all as we ran slightly over and she didn't seem the least bit bothered.

Summary;

Ignoring the fact that her profile pictures are IMO flattering to her physique Sienna certainly does put effort into a booking. At times it maybe felt like there was too much amateur dramatics and a bit of OTT vocals but her profile does advertise her as more of a PSE so maybe this does make sense. All in all i left pretty satisfied for the price paid of £150ph and she certainly gave me a good workout.

Would i return?

I hadn't returned at £150ph and unfortunately i simply couldn't justify the new rate increase to £180ph. For that reason i wouldn't return no.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2020, 02:16:37 pm by Wood2017 »

Offline GingerNuts

Thanks for the review.

When did the meeting take place?

Offline Wood2017

It would have been the tail end of last year mate.  I'm guilty of starting a review for her and completely forgetting to finish it  :dash: Apologies for that.

I have actually passed her by in Birmingham City Centre more recently and although she was obviously clothed her body shape/size appeared the same as in the review.

I'm going to do another review for my most recent meet (with another girl in the last weeks) today too.

Offline slimdude1

A bit shit of them to up their prices in this time.

Based on what I've seen, her facial pictures on her AW look different. In some photos she looks facially so hot, in others less so. She seems like a girl that applies a lot of makeup which we all know can totally change ones appearance.

I'm more interested in Hannah at this stage, but I won't see her until things are back to normal. Especially not at £180..

Offline James

A bit shit of them to up their prices in this time.

Based on what I've seen, her facial pictures on her AW look different. In some photos she looks facially so hot, in others less so. She seems like a girl that applies a lot of makeup which we all know can totally change ones appearance.

I'm more interested in Hannah at this stage, but I won't see her until things are back to normal. Especially not at £180..

I would recomend hannah. I have seen both and hannah is better service wise. More kissing with hannah. Hannah also better looking face wise. And until recently hannah was a slim size 10

At 180ph or 200 ph i wouldnt see ny of them. I had grace and emily on my hotlist a nice size 8 and 6 girls. But too much price wise
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite
Banned by: daviemac

Offline slimdude1

External Link/Members Only

I for one wont be punting. Too great a risk, not just health wise but police will be more vigilant.