Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PAMELA HOT BLONDE BIRMINGHAM  (Read 8141 times)

66 review(s) for Pamela hot blond (50 positive, 10 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Imp8

External Link/Members Only

Saw Pamela on Sunday 15th March 2020. Duration was 30 minutes at £60. Last reviewed by me in March 2019.

Rang Pamela at 8.30pm for a 9pm meet. I know that she does work late on a Sunday so was fairly confident that I'd be able to see her. She didn't answer the phone but called me back within 2 minutes. Had a very basic conversation with her in her pidgin English. The rest was done by text. Comms excellent.

Location was her old den,off the main Hagley Road,nice area,fairly posh. Although it was at night no safety or parking issues. Got the flat number,straight in.

First impressions were good. 5'2  size 10. Looks wise 6.5,nicely made up  (not by the end of it )  and beautiful body. Says she's 40,no chance,I'd say late 40s to early 50s.I don't really like seeing the same girl twice,but because of my timing,beggars can't be choosers. Besides Ball bags were throbbing. I'm reviewing her again because this was a better punt than the one in March. She's lost a few pounds,nice slim stomach now,and her service has improved.
I do believe that service levels are a matter of luck to a certain extent.If the SP's had a good day that would generally indicate a better level of service,however that's why we have UKP,just to average things out

Pamela is a bit,How can I put it.....Bat shit crazy   !!!!  She does giggle a lot to herself and makes the occasional funny noise. There may be a few psychological problems,poor cow is separated and I don't think she's taken it too well. I don't think these are causes for concern ftom a punting point of view,I can't see her going crazy or aggressive on you. If anything I think she craves affection.

Straight into DFK,a bit too full on for me,I'm more of a LFK bloke. I did kop a good feel of her body. Nice soft skin and nice enhanced boobs. Strange...the boobs were big but they felt natural,not rock hard like some I've had the pleasure of..
Kneeling down for OWO,this was excellent,no teeth and a beautiful technique. Not full DT but more than half way and also concentration on the helmet. The balls were given a quick once over as well.
Next was RO, very clean,very fresh and no stubble. Gorged on her snatch,whilst she made all the right noises,nothing too over the top. Onto 69,once again her technique was on point. Onto Mish,which was also excellent,DFK  throughout. Felt the sap rising and wanted to finish in 69 with CIM. This she did with enthusiasm. Great punt.

Cleaned me up beautifully,probably the best I've had,and we had a quick chat. I made the move to leave as I'm sure that she was happy to kiss and cuddle on the bed. Out of the door at 9.40,so definitely no clock watcher.

She's flying back to Hungary on Monday 16th March. She says that she's waiting for the Corona virus to blow over and she'll be back in a week. Doubt that very much.

Offline watsey

Offline narcos84

Great accurate review Imp8. Saw her last year before I was member on here at the same place off Hagley Road. She did move to central Birmingham for a bit as well so not sure where she will operate from when back.

Offline Imp8

She'll probably be back in the same place. I'm reasonably sure that she shares the flat with someone else. I presume it's a member of her family,if it were another WG  I'm sure that someone would have pointed that out by now.

Offline Imp8

Twas Boxing day,Fuck all to do,all day to do it.
Rang Lush,bad idea,I was on the phone for 30 minutes,no joy. Back up plan was either Greta or Pamela. Greta wasn't working,so Pamela it was.

Comms were....let's say erratic. You can't understand what she's saying when she's standing 3ft away from you,so you can forget text messages. 30 minutes @ £60.
Usual excellent service from Pamela,maybe even better than last time. Poor cow is Bat shit crazy, but she means well. And boy....she sucks a MEEEEANN cock.
No clock watching whatsoever,total time was  40 minutes.
Fantastic experience,nothing else to add. Will see again,give it 6 months or so.