Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessy@ Sports Therapy Clinic, Old Lode Lane  (Read 4676 times)

Offline newbie88

So, it seems as though this place has been reviewed extensively but I really need to share my experience with you all...again!

This isn't intended to be mushy so please don't take it that way.

VS Link
External Link/Members Only

Date & Time
March 2020 early evening

Arrangements
Texted the mobile number and booked 1 hour quickly and smoothly. I parked right in front of the hair salon next door and walked straight in.

Venue
The lights at the front were turned off so looks like the place is closed. Perfect for discretion! I walked in and was shown to the first room by Jenny my masseuse.

Masseuse
Jenny was wearing a stripy satin shirt, black jeans and black trainers. She is quite attractive, late 20 something with a size 8 to 10 figure.

I got undressed while Jenny left the room for privacy and climbed onto the table and waited maybe 30 seconds ish

Massage
£70 for 60 minutes - Massage and HE

I asked for a medium massage which was delivered perfectly. She started on my back using long smooth strokes and just the right amount of pressure working on my shoulders, neck, traps and lower back.

She then moved to legs but no sign of any cc swipes or anything other than legit at all, but then suddenly after finishing both legs at about 40 odd minutes I got an almighty shiver from her nails and fingertips on my arse and balls. She did this across my entire back from top to bottom making me almost squirm!

I lifted my hips to allow for some room and without hesitation was greeted by the most sensual ball and cock stroking and reach unders. This lasted a good 5 to 10 minutes at which time it was time to turn over to which I happily complied.

Now the best part for me was that money didn't even come into question or conversation which was amazing as I really didn't want to spoil the mood. Jenny worked on the little fella for another 5 to 10 mins making really sexy moaning noises allowing me to touch her between her legs over her jeans and even better, under her blouse happily allowing me to fondle her breasts and giving them a good squeeze as I came in her hand. She was amazed at just how much there was and commented on it in astonishment a couple of times. No idea if it was genuine or not but nevertheless it worked wonders for my confidence and feeling. She kept stroking until every last drop was excreted and then some making me shiver and my toes curl uncontrollably :wacko:

She then cleaned me off with a fresh flannel and helped me get changed while still not mentioning anything about and extra money, which made it even more pleasant when handing her the tip, absolutely marvellous!

Hugs exchanged and a quick chat with Laura about how amazing Jenny is and a sharpish exit so as to not be spotted by anyone ( I'll never know when I'll get over this feeling).

Verdict
A total positive from me. I will definitely return again as it was an amazing massage and a very happy ending, further confirming that this place is very consistent and up there with the best in the West Midlands. Well for me anyway  :D

Offline onamadone

Do you think it could have been Jessy rather than Jenny? Just never heard of a Jenny at old lode lane unless she is new? It does sound like Jesse from previous reviews.

Seems like you had a good time!  :thumbsup:

Offline newbie88

It could well have been actually. Not too good with names  :crazy:

Offline Littlefoot

Good report newbie88, cheers.  :thumbsup:

I’m long overdue a visit to this joint. Only problem I have is who’s gonna be the lucky girl, akin to picking my next celebration.  ;)

Nice problem to have though.  :drinks:

Offline shed

Thanks newbie88. Nice one. :thumbsup: Do you know if she works weekdays or is she just a weekend provider. Am interested to see her.

Offline newbie88

I'm really not sure tbh. All I can say is that she told me she's been working there for about 3 months.

Offline inbruges

This one only works Thursdays. Still haven't managed to see her yet

Offline newbie88

I saw her on Sunday so she may have changed her working days  :unknown:

Offline W5ranger

Are the girls Chinese? Do you think they'd do B2B?

Offline Littlefoot

Yes - and No.  :hi:

Offline Hoping

Note to W5ranger.  I realise you are new to this area but this place must be the most reported parlour/salon in the West Midlands.  A bit of research will tell you all you need to know.

Offline mr.bluesky

Yes the girls are Chinese. No b2b or topless just massage with happy ending.

Offline W5ranger

I realise now it's been well documented, I'm travelling up to Birmingham soon so doing a little research. Any recommendations for good B2B in and around Brum?

Offline Pete556

Thanks newbie88. Nice one. :thumbsup: Do you know if she works weekdays or is she just a weekend provider. Am interested to see her.
Mondays and Saturdays

Offline bonham

:hi:
I reveawd her on her first day first customer. Then she went on holladays till march.
I don't say exactly what the girls do at this place because someone seid Laura reads this site.but like mr b says most of them just do light touching and hand relief.
Seen her two times both positive and definitely different to the norm
« Last Edit: March 10, 2020, 07:55:58 pm by bonham »

Offline mr.bluesky

I saw this particular lady back in January and gave her a neutral review mainly because her massage technique was very poor. I remember reading Bonhams report also mentioning her poor massage technique. (Assuming it's the same girl - going on her description I'm pretty certain it is). Perhaps I should give her another try . Looking at recent reviews she might have improved. Couldn't fault her happy ending though.Recent visits I have been sticking with Laura ( still  the best cock teasing skills as far as I'm concerded and Nicole who runs her a very close 2nd) Nicole looked so sexy on my last visit wearing her black skin tight trousers which had me hard before she even started the massage  :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 07:49:31 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline Littlefoot

I saw this particular lady back in January and gave her a neutral review mainly because her massage technique was very poor. I remember reading Bonhams report also mentioning her poor massage technique. (Assuming it's the same girl - going on her description I'm pretty certain it is). Perhaps I should give her another try . Looking at recent reviews she might have improved. Couldn't fault her happy ending though.Recent visits I have been sticking with Laura ( still  the best cock teasing skills as far as I'm concerded and Nicole who runs her a very close 2nd) Nicole looked so sexy on my last visit wearing her black skin tight trousers which had me hard before she even started the massage  :D

Jessy is next on the list for me.  :hi:

Offline bonham

Laura gave her a 10 min training on me on her first day.massage wasent good to start but improved has we went on with me advising her.second time was great so was hand job.but ruby still my favourite just cant get to see her has she gave up weekends

Offline Littlefoot

ruby still my favourite just cant get to see her has she gave up weekends

She told me she only does 2 days a week, one of which is Thursday, pretty sure the other day is Wednesday.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 14, 2020, 12:18:37 pm by Littlefoot »

Offline bonham

She told me she only does 2 days a week, one of which is Thursday, pretty sure the other day is Wednes5day.  :hi:
Thanks   Looks like i need to book Thursday off work then on  :rolleyes:

Offline mr.bluesky

She told me she only does 2 days a week, one of which is Thursday, pretty sure the other day is Wednesday.  :hi:

Yes your correct Littlefoot. Ruby only works wednesday and thursday  :hi:

Offline inbruges

Saw Jessy today, unsure if review required but it was good.

Offline mr.bluesky

Saw Jessy today, unsure if review required but it was good.

Yes do a review if it was good  :thumbsup: