Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Young Hot Sexy Coventry  (Read 6123 times)

Offline Jackjones2012

Meet was Sunday night. Typical Rom but very petite and cute looking with an incredible ass!
House fit for purpose
Went for a quick 15 minute P&D £30, (says £40 on ad but I took my chances and offered 30)which was ok (had worse) certainly not gf experience though.
Would I go back....yup for £30 and to fuck a cute petite girl like that with an ass from behind!

External Link/Members Only

Offline shylad57

Value for money it seems!
Whereabouts in Stoke is she?

Offline Jackjones2012

Offline Knny

Offline Littlefoot

Nice arse!

Yep, certainly looks it... and backed up by the op  :wacko:

Offline davesixtseven

Went for a quick 15 minute P&D £30, (says £40 on ad but I took my chances and offered 30)which was ok (had worse) certainly not gf experience though.
Would I go back....yup for £30 and to fuck a cute petite girl like that with an ass from behind!

External Link/Members Only

Hey Jack... thanks for the review  :P - was GFE on offer, do you think?

Offline Jackjones2012

No GFE on offer in my opinion. And very limited English.
Seriously though a cracking ass and good looking girl

Offline davesixtseven

Cheers... answered one text but not phone, so considering “Francesca”   :hi: External Link/Members Only

Offline Jackjones2012

Trust me mate hold out for Emma....you’ll thank me after

Offline davesixtseven

Ha... well quite possibly. Went to see Francesca tonight and... walked.  :thumbsdown: All very positive at first - I asked for a face pic before committing to going, which could only apparently be done via WhatsApp, which is currently buggered on my phone. No option of email and no-one does picture messaging any more...
Eventually played with fire and managed to borrow someone’s WhatsApp for half an hour (playing with fire, but I wasn’t going without a face pic...) - and that’s when there was a issue. Some nice pics arrived  :hi: all very promising, but...
Prices and services were on VS but when I went to confirm it turned out to be extra for OWO.  :unknown: TBH this got me wondering, and I bailed... but Little Dave had seen the pictures on WhatsApp and wasn’t going to let it go. Ahem.  :wacko:
Got over there, said I’d play it by ear in terms of how much I was going to hand over. By this time it was late - but not too late (I’d checked earlier how late was “too late”) but when I got there it was like F had been asleep for a while, no makeup, clearly tired, and in the end I thought I’d save my ££ and spend it elsewhere.
FWIW I’d been calling Emma all day after she texted this morning to say that she was available tonight, but ... no reply txts or calls  :dash: I guess plans change, don’t they?
Lesson learned, but I’m not £70 worse off and I had a long, late walk...

Offline Jackjones2012

Sorry to hear that. Least today may prove more fruitful

Offline shed

Ha... well quite possibly. Went to see Francesca tonight and... walked.  :thumbsdown: All very positive at first - I asked for a face pic before committing to going, which could only apparently be done via WhatsApp, which is currently buggered on my phone. No option of email and no-one does picture messaging any more...
Eventually played with fire and managed to borrow someone’s WhatsApp for half an hour (playing with fire, but I wasn’t going without a face pic...) - and that’s when there was a issue. Some nice pics arrived  :hi: all very promising, but...
Prices and services were on VS but when I went to confirm it turned out to be extra for OWO.  :unknown: TBH this got me wondering, and I bailed... but Little Dave had seen the pictures on WhatsApp and wasn’t going to let it go. Ahem.  :wacko:
Got over there, said I’d play it by ear in terms of how much I was going to hand over. By this time it was late - but not too late (I’d checked earlier how late was “too late”) but when I got there it was like F had been asleep for a while, no makeup, clearly tired, and in the end I thought I’d save my ££ and spend it elsewhere.
FWIW I’d been calling Emma all day after she texted this morning to say that she was available tonight, but ... no reply txts or calls  :dash: I guess plans change, don’t they?
Lesson learned, but I’m not £70 worse off and I had a long, late walk...

Why didn't /don't you write this up as a review. Or do you have a logical reason not to.  :hi:

Offline Jackjones2012

I am off back to see her again today...I’ve just texted and replied straight back. I will give another review later all

Offline Knny

I am off back to see her again today...I’ve just texted and replied straight back. I will give another review later all

Send her over to leicester le3  :rolleyes:

Offline Freddybigstuff1983

"borrowing someone's WhatsApp" is quite honestly the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board.

I hope to god you are single

Offline millbush

"borrowing someone's WhatsApp" is quite honestly the stupidest thing I've ever read on this board.

I hope to god you are single

Yeah that is a bad idea.
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Retep64

OMG WhatsApp connects using the phone number, doesn't it! I hope you are single and the girl doesn't decide to contact the person who allowed you to use it, unless they are a very very good friend.

Online fredhiggins

Does sound a bit daft.

Delete yours and reinstall. I hope you allowed it to back up regularly.