Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cecilia Cheung - Birmingham  (Read 1328 times)

11 review(s) for Cecilia Cheung (7 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by tomato sauce and waffles]

Offline The Wagged Wascal

Is this supposed to be a review?

Offline fozzman

Apologies, posted the start of a review in error, I attempted to modify but when I saved it was told I had exceeded the time allowed to modify

Offline fozzman

£100 / 1-hour / Incall
Comms : Arranged a lunchtime meeting the night before via text
Location : Modern flat at the Peace Park end of Granville Street
Cecilia : The AW profile pictures are fair; Cecilia is very attractive with a great figure, amply sized tits with lovely large dark nipples and a partly groomed ladies front garden. The AW age states she’s 48, personally I can’t believe she’s much older than mid-30s.
Session : Cecilia has a set-menu of services : massage, covered BJ & sex. The session is timed accordingly so that unless you’re super human there’s no time for more than one shot.  For the first 20-minutes I was laying on my front and Cecilia gave me a very unsensual massage with no teasing or attempting to arouse my limp cock. On the turnover, Cecilia then gave me an OK b2b massage and I finally got my mitts on her sweet tits.  We were now at the BJ part of the menu; Cecilia covered me up with a really tight rubber and proceeded to give me a 10-min BJ. However, this is where the session started to deteriorate as after every 30-secs or so Cecilia would cough and spit into a handily placed rubbish bin. After the revolting cough & spit BJ we had some unenthusiastic sex in a couple of positions, I unloaded into the bag and the session was over.
Cecilia is a nice lady but the repellent BJ gives the session a neutral from me.

Offline The Owl

£100 / 1-hour / Incall
Comms : Arranged a lunchtime meeting the night before via text
Location : Modern flat at the Peace Park end of Granville Street
Cecilia : The AW profile pictures are fair; Cecilia is very attractive with a great figure, amply sized tits with lovely large dark nipples and a partly groomed ladies front garden. The AW age states she’s 48, personally I can’t believe she’s much older than mid-30s.
Session : Cecilia has a set-menu of services : massage, covered BJ & sex. The session is timed accordingly so that unless you’re super human there’s no time for more than one shot.  For the first 20-minutes I was laying on my front and Cecilia gave me a very unsensual massage with no teasing or attempting to arouse my limp cock. On the turnover, Cecilia then gave me an OK b2b massage and I finally got my mitts on her sweet tits.  We were now at the BJ part of the menu; Cecilia covered me up with a really tight rubber and proceeded to give me a 10-min BJ. However, this is where the session started to deteriorate as after every 30-secs or so Cecilia would cough and spit into a handily placed rubbish bin. After the revolting cough & spit BJ we had some unenthusiastic sex in a couple of positions, I unloaded into the bag and the session was over.
Cecilia is a nice lady but the repellent BJ gives the session a neutral from me.

You probably should have read the other neutral. The spitting bit is in there.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=204101.0

Offline twister

i had the same experience, i really think she should change the condoms she uses so that this doesn't happen
i loved her sexy body but her casual attitude is a bit disappointing.

Offline inbruges

.... and a partly groomed ladies front garden.

what was the back garden like?  :lol:

Online RogerBoner

I saw her in Nottingham 3years ago and my experience was an amusing Positive. It was before I'd heard of UkPunting.  For an extra £50 i got a Fire and Ice BJ, OWO,rimming,  sex and CIM. Hi Scutty!

She massaged my entire body with only her tongue. In uncovered 69 and reverse 69 she was enthusiastic and came. During a brief massage she rimmed me until I stopped Cecilia.

For the Fire and Ice BJ she had one glass of hot water and another of cold. She filled her mouth alternating from hot to cold. She'd give the BJ then spit into the bin before switching. She was one of the first to promote Japanese Sagami condoms which are tight and noisy. Both can feel each other's body heat.

She can't speak English. We walked into town together before I said goodbye. A criticism would be that she's slightly robotic going through her routine.

Online Excalibur

i had the same experience, i really think she should change the condoms she uses so that this doesn't happen

She did the spitting in the tissue thing with me - it was OWO so I don’t think it is a condom issue.