Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I'm not reading this novel  (Read 1085 times)

Offline Generalstockinghead

I think she had the word salad for dinner
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 09:04:34 pm by Generalstockinghead »

Offline alabama1

If you are not gonna read it, what makes you think anyone on here would/should   :dash:

Offline contentguy

Offline contentguy

Online RandomGuy99

Wow! She does go on a bit!

She talks about confidentiality then goes on about her educational background and says you can ask for more information on the subjects she has studied. Supposedly she has studied law, but doesn't know that copyright is one word not two or "how too book Foxy"" and "Its" should be "it's"

She doesn't disclose her location, but if you click on the location details she has given then it takes you through to a map of probably where she is.  God knows why she needs all the cloak and dagger.

I don't think we need her full CV to book her for a shag.

I think I'll pass as it's too much effort reading all of that.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

She doesn't disclose her location, but if you click on the location details she has given then it takes you through to a map of probably where she is. 
AW maps show the whole area covered by the WS15 postcode so could be up to several square miles.  :hi:

Online RandomGuy99

AW maps show the whole area covered by the WS15 postcode so could be up to several square miles.  :hi:
I didn't think she was actually in the power station.

Online mr.bluesky

Wow! She does go on a bit!

She talks about confidentiality then goes on about her educational background and says you can ask for more information on the subjects she has studied. Supposedly she has studied law, but doesn't know that copyright is one word not two or "how too book Foxy"" and "Its" should be "it's"

She doesn't disclose her location, but if you click on the location details she has given then it takes you through to a map of probably where she is.  God knows why she needs all the cloak and dagger.

I don't think we need her full CV to book her for a shag.

I think I'll pass as it's too much effort reading all of that.

She sounds delusional  😂

Online scutty brown

Adding standard form link  :hi:

External Link/Members Only

And when you compare that with the "new format" website it becomes obvious how shite the new version is

Offline Stevelondon

Even the free gallery just goes on and on with a never ending selection of ‘SAME’ images.
Boring.

Offline Colston36

Online Munter84

Rambling hippy prose... emoji salad... random Ts&Cs hidden between paragraphs of rambling... WHOLE PARAGRAPHS CAPITALISED FOR NO GOOD REASON... reads like a weird mix of dating profile, CV and legal document... blogposting... poetry... and frequent, completely unenforceable and legally void "no copying this text I will sue you for bazillions" boilerplate.

You couldn't write a deliberate parody that nails a better example of how not to write a SP profile. All it's missing is some poorly formatted ASCII art.

Offline mancsguy1975

Well thats 45 mins of my life I wont be getting back... blimey... delusional woman - i'm surprised she has any clients at all with a profile like that

Online RandomGuy99

You couldn't write a deliberate parody that nails a better example of how not to write a SP profile. All it's missing is some poorly formatted ASCII art.
I sent her a message suggesting she could add the ASCII art. She said she'll work on it, but it will be copy righted.

Offline mancsguy1975

I sent her a message suggesting she could add the ASCII art. She said she'll work on it, but it will be copy righted.

:lol: