Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: prices  (Read 2053 times)

Offline poacher no2

Have just noticed an advert on VS  £70 half hour AND £150 for one hour Are they taking the p++s
Wonder what would be said if one wanted back to back half hour's
Some are hard to understand.

Offline belfastpunter

That used to be fairly standard. It think is because 30 min is rarely 30 min. I usually come pretty quick and get kicked out in 20 min, including shower.
Wheras with the hour round 2 is a total fuck fest, it can be hard to actually come and can get a bit raw.
I can no longer afford the hour, and 30 min is a waste of time usually.

Offline belfastpunter

Is anyone happy to share the rates for either of these two girls? Their profile says to ask but no PM so done by phone. Its really awkward saying no thanks when a girl is charging a shitty £10 more than you want to pay.
Sara External Link/Members Only
Inna External Link/Members Only

I am a bit interested but only if the price is right. They have always advertise at the same time so I assume they travel together.

Thanks Guys

Offline NIpunter321

Sara was £80 for half hour £160 an hour when I seen her I don’t know about the other girl but I would definitely recommend Sara.

Offline belfastpunter

Thanks. She never answered my PM so I kind of lost interest for the meantime. £80 is not too bad.
I have been admiring her profile for a couple of years now, maybe another time.

There are so many girls on EI now with no prices now.

Offline NIpunter321

I know what you mean There have been 1 or 2 girls I’ve wanted to see and won’t reply to my pm and it has actually put me off and I never went to see them as strange as it is lol, seriously though go and see Sara she is one of the very best looking I’ve seen, could easily be a supermodel with her looks in my opinion, Puts in a good effort as well.

Offline SN5

What's stopping you from phoning her and asking?

Offline belfastpunter

Like I said it a bit awkward asking the price, then saying "sorry love I thought you are cheaper than that". It was always a red flag to me, but now everyone is doing it.

Offline Mkdng

Sara was £80 for half hour £160 an hour when I seen her I don’t know about the other girl but I would definitely recommend Sara.
What about doing a review for Sara NIpunter321

Offline NIpunter321

What about doing a review for Sara NIpunter321
There’s not a whole lot to add on to what I’ve said here that would be worth writing a review, but I might start doing them on here in future.