Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely_Brunette_Lady  (Read 1007 times)

Offline Badvicar

Tried to book her for  Friday afternoon punt, as was feeling frisky. AW green light was on, so available today. No answer to email or phone. Still not read my email.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Johny Stone

She didn`t agree to a booking, so this review is not valid.
Green light on means she is available that day, not that she will answer all the calls she gets especially if she is busy fucking  :dash:

Offline Badvicar

Please set out your rules for leaving a review then, as you are part of the forum police. Waiting with bated breath to see your first review, as I'm sure it is going to be magnificent.

I posted here to try to benefit others by experiences, good or bad. On this occassion I made a Nuetral post ,as on this occassion I could not get hold of her on an available day and she hasn't read the email, two days on.She may well of been fucking someone else, which is why she didn't respond at the time, or answer her phone. Thats fine, but people should know, surely?

Very cute that you use emotes though.

Offline Johny Stone

That`s Admin`s rule mate, not mine :) And yes, I love emoticons  :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=1.0

- Reviews
A new review thread can only be created once a service provider has agreed to a booking (e.g. verbally or by messaging). A meet does not need to take place, money does not need change hands, the only requirement is that the she had accepted the initial booking.

I was trying to help you, not to make fun of you. Calm down  :hi:
« Last Edit: September 06, 2015, 09:39:20 pm by Johny Stone »

Offline Badvicar

Ok, so I have read the rules and you are correct. What is life without rules after all. I am suitably chastised and will post poor responces elsewhere on forum or not bother in future. If admin can move my indiscretion to the correct place, I would be appreciative. Thankyou for pointing out my faux pas. Smiley face, lolz.

Just Some Bloke

She's worth persevering with. I saw her back in July and I'd say she's one of the 3 best girls I've seen. She has a very natural girl next door beauty about her, is a great kisser and the oral and sex were all good. I should have written a review really but didn't get round to it. Plan to book her again at some point though.

I think she's maybe a bit crap with emails, she didn't read mine either back when I booked her, but comms by text and phone call were fine.

Offline Badvicar

Thanks for the reply JSB. I'm back down Swindon way later this week, so may try again.

Offline PaintBrush

JSB interested as I sometimes pass that way.

Please advise the best way to book as her profile has no phone number

Cheers

Just Some Bloke

Her profile says she's on holiday so I expect that's why she's taken her number down. The time I saw her, all arrangements were made by text.