Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Some new dodgy profiles  (Read 834 times)

Offline Qwerty

There seem to be a bunch of similar profiles appearing in the area.

What they have in common is

They sound appealing, all written well enough to sound English and maybe genuine - and about the same length
BUT
None have photos
All list Bareback under 'likes'

e.g.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What's going on here?

SirFrank

Alert notices on several of them now. The content is slightly different but the structure is largely the same with set up dates comparable or identical. Ditto the likes list. All written by the same person would be my guess and either EE and/or scams. Well spotted

Offline Roth

Probably set up by some photographer, web-designer or pimp to sell on when the right "model" walks through the door.  Sleazy twats.  :dash: :dash: :bomb:

Offline Qwerty

I never take much notice of alert notices - have had some great times with newbies who had them.

Shame though, because if these had been written by non BB English girls I'd have been interested. Whoever it is knows what to write lol.

Offline Roth

I never take much notice of alert notices - have had some great times with newbies who had them.

Shame though, because if these had been written by non BB English girls I'd have been interested. Whoever it is knows what to write lol.

Once they are sold on to a prossie hopefully she will notice and edit her likes list.  :unknown:

Offline Qwerty

In addition, there are quite a few recently where they _do have a pic and a plausible profile

but their £1 PG consists entirely of face photos
and they don't reply to emails

What's more, I've looked at a couple of them later, and found that they'd 'moved' across country, though with the same description, e.g. 5 mins from station.

Offline Roth

In addition, there are quite a few recently where they _do have a pic and a plausible profile

but their £1 PG consists entirely of face photos
and they don't reply to emails

What's more, I've looked at a couple of them later, and found that they'd 'moved' across country, though with the same description, e.g. 5 mins from station.

All run by Sergey no doubt as part of PG scam.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Qwerty

All run by Sergey no doubt as part of PG scam.  :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Well his English has improved a lot with this new batch!

Offline Roth

First two no longer active now. :unknown: