Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting Mileage  (Read 1023 times)

Offline jazzyx

How many years have you been punting?

Offline Sinz

How many years have you been punting?

More importantly how many years have you been a useless leech for ?

Offline jazzyx

1 years 5 months 24 days to be precise

Offline Sinz

1 years 5 months 24 days to be precise

Good now you can piss off and stop asking dumb questions

Offline jazzyx

Should i close the door behind me Sir ? & thank you very much for your kind words. :drinks:

Offline Fuzzyduck

Should i close the door behind me Sir ? & thank you very much for your kind words. :drinks:

You probably didn't search for previous times that question was asked, did you? It's a general observation that people who contribute more to the site tend to get better responses when asking such general (and typically frequently posed) questions.
Also, mileage isn't the same as years punting. Perhaps some context next time round before you throw something off the cuff into the mix. :hi:

Offline RAJEC

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Home Alone

Hmm, think it's probably a bit early for schools to have broken up for the Easter holidays yet.

Perhaps he's a 1st year Physics undergraduate who's still struggling with the concepts of time and distance.  ;)

Offline RAJEC

Hmm, think it's probably a bit early for schools to have broken up for the Easter holidays yet.

Perhaps he's a 1st year Physics undergraduate who's still struggling with the concepts of time and distance.  ;)

And losing his virginity

Offline Bunbury

What will you do with this information if I divulge it?

Offline RAJEC

What will you do with this information if I divulge it?

He’ll call her up, wank off listening to her price list and then threaten to do a review.

Offline 0mard3000

More importantly how many years have you been a useless leech for ?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline fudi_maar

I really wish there was a 'like' function available - some of the comments here are hilarious.

Offline shagmore

started after I got divorced, so coming up to 6yrs

Offline Bonker

Sometimes one, sometimes both. And occasionally a nostril or two.

Offline Bonker

Oh! Years?
I misread it as ears.
Oops.