Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best time to place a reverse bid?  (Read 654 times)

Offline Fabaceous

When putting up a reverse bid - what is the optimum notice time?
I was thinking 3 to 5 days ahead - so put one up now for Tuesday.
What do others think pleased?
Thanks
Fab

Offline Spunky34

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 11
That should work fine.  The most recently placed RBs appear by default at the top of the listings (which is why they can generate quite a few bids straight away).  And if you search them but don't change the time range, the default period it shows is RBs in the next week - so yours should pretty much have the best chance of being seen by anyone who browsed them.

The maximum you can do is 2 months in advance - those still generate quite a bit of interest very quickly, but then it lags until about a week before.  I think that's because of the default search dates.

Good luck with it.

Offline conrod

I normally do it about a week in advance and decide who to choose from about 2-3 days before the meet time to allow enough time to firm up the arrangements.

Offline Moresomes

I do a week in advance, and if I decide to accept a bid anytime during the week, I just let it run out just to see if it generates anything of interest for future use. This means agreeing it with the chosen bidder, but not clicking the "accepted" tab.
If you mark it as accepted it is taken down.

Offline Foxtail17

Most of my punting now is done when I am travelling for other reasons so my arrangements are fixed many weeks in advance. Depending on where I am I put RB out about 4 weeks in advance and choose about 10 days before the proposed meeting date. In London I find the first and last 48 hours of the time gets the most bids. I did put a RB out on a Tuesday for a Thursday meeting and was sorted within 12 hours.
In the sticks I find it varies so much. One time a RB might attrsct 20 bids, next time in the same place may just get 3 or 4.