Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Unable to log into AdultWork  (Read 330 times)

Online Kyuss

Logged onto AW earlier this morning no problems. I tried again a couple of minutes ago and got the following message.

Email Address Unverified

We have temporarily suspended access to your account because your email provider is no longer accepting email at the address you provided.  Having a functioning and accessible email address is a condition of membership.

If you are sure your email address is working, we can send you a new email message to confirm.  To start the email address verification process, click here.

Alternatively, if you have forgotten your email address or know it is no longer working, you can ask us to update your account so you may perform email verification against a new address.  If you would like to do that, click here.

Note: AdultWork.com does not send spam.  Your email address may have become unverified due to you reporting AdultWork.com emails as being spam.  To avoid problems in the future use the 'Email Preferences' page within the 'My Details' area of the Site to manage what emails you receive.

I don't know what emaill address I used when registering with AW and when I click on the other option about updating my email address, I'm asked a load of questions I don't no the answer to.

Offline sunnyj

Try the "Change Email Address" link on the login page. Here is the link for it
External Link/Members Only

Online Waterhouse

Try the "Change Email Address" link on the login page. Here is the link for it
External Link/Members Only
That will always ask you for your old email address, which OP says he does not know.  :crazy:

OP, just set up another account then you can contact AW and ask them to do the necessary with your old account.  I'm assuming you have FB on your old account that you don't want to lose?

Offline sunnyj

That will always ask you for your old email address, which OP says he does not know.  :crazy:
You are right.  :hi: I miss that  :dash:

Online Kyuss

Thanks for all the advice. I've managed to log on.