Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Do you enjoy this secret life?  (Read 7333 times)

Online Dipper

We're a long time in the ground so why not enjoy it whilst we can!

I love the expectation of the day & then meeting someone you like who within a few minutes you are stripping & shagging the arse off her

Summed up to perfection.  :cool:

bristolqwerty

Anyone from Plymouth or who met with Jaycee would know the build up and generous extra time she offered = an afternoon of pure joy.  I always made sure I was well rested, fit and ready to burst before I visited her.  Always had a skip in my step afterwards, I guess I worked harder and was more fun to me around afterwards too  :)

Offline welshman

I thoroughly enjoy punting. I am single and don't have to feel guilt about cheating on a partner. This is something which has been touched on this thread which is the possibilities offered by punting. To me punting is a sexual fantasy island where you can do things which would not normally be possible. With punting you can have sex with women who would normally be out of your league. You can have sex with stunners who you would be unable to pull outside punting. You can have sex with women much older or much younger than you which may not be possible outside punting. I like visiting WGs between 18 and 25. I am in my forties and there is no way a man of my age could pull young girls outside punting. You can have no strings sex with a variety of women. If you seek women with certain characteristics, punting enables you to find a woman by searching the internet. I like big boobs and had a great punt with a very busty lady who worked with an agency.

Punting enables you to live out fantasies which would not normally be possible. I love threesomes and I have had a few over the years and this is not something I would be able to do outside punting.

Offline king tarzan

I thoroughly enjoy punting. I am single and don't have to feel guilt about cheating on a partner. This is something which has been touched on this thread which is the possibilities offered by punting. To me punting is a sexual fantasy island where you can do things which would not normally be possible. With punting you can have sex with women who would normally be out of your league. You can have sex with stunners who you would be unable to pull outside punting. You can have sex with women much older or much younger than you which may not be possible outside punting. I like visiting WGs between 18 and 25. I am in my forties and there is no way a man of my age could pull young girls outside punting. You can have no strings sex with a variety of women. If you seek women with certain characteristics, punting enables you to find a woman by searching the internet. I like big boobs and had a great punt with a very busty lady who worked with an agency.

Punting enables you to live out fantasies which would not normally be possible. I love threesomes and I have had a few over the years and this is not something I would be able to do outside punting.

Agreed 100%
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Neal69

Not sure I agree with the age thing posted earlier.

I am middle 50's and have punted with WG's age range 19 to 62.

IMHO, much like the Nationality debate, if a WG provides a good service then She will provide a good service regardless of The punter's age, or The Nationality of The WG.

I simply turn up clean and act respectful. I do like a bit of banter and I find it easy to talk to most people.

I think that most good WG's respond to that which I hope is why my positive hit rate is what it is. A poor WG will perform poorly with any punter.

N

bristolqwerty

Its so nice not having just one partner.  I'm in my 20's and not married just yet but in a loooong distance relationship.  Exploring the different bodies and sexual techniques/preferences of 18 to 42yro ladies brings its own fun.  Also being a RO fan requires a hobby like this.  I think its called Gynodiversity!
External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: April 17, 2017, 08:52:04 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline fed24

I am currently single so I am not cheating on anybody, contrary to the beliefs of Third Wave Sex Negative Feminists I do not see woman as an object. My favourite punts are with Woman I can talk to, feel emotionally connected to and even have a nice cuddle as well of course good meaningful sex (not that I am a fluffy I realise that woman I punt are not my girlfriend and make sure I don't get attached to any long term). A working girl even ones who are not super models who can put an honest smile on when I punt them are appreciated.

I am a professional in my late thirties with a high paying job north of 40K in IT services, I buy new cars, own a house, dress well and I would love to settle down to have a family. Unfortunately I am average looking and not overly tall meaning many modern professional woman are barely interested, so I punt to maintain some kind of emotional sexual life. Not to say I haven't had Girlfriends but if I hadn't started punting then I wouldn't of lost my Virginity until I was 34, for my sheer mental wellbeing especially having a very high sexual drive from a young age that would have been unacceptable! So I had my first fumbling punt in 1997 a few days after my 18th birthday with a curvy young woman in Brighton called Tammy and got it out of my system. I actually see myself like the Queen with her two Birthdays having two times I lost my Virginity first time to a hooker second to a Civvy! As I prefer Oriental woman punting is a way to satisfy that need, I must admit the time a few years back when I had a Chinese Girlfriend were deeply happy and I regret not popping the question when she was forced to return to China at the end of her study.

On occasion I have felt other regrets but more usually about spending too much in a month on punting! Then again I don't punt as much now as I used to twenty years ago as the sexual fires burn less brightly but nevertheless I have a few through the year albeit I think we are in a pretty bad period for quality woman.

The national statistics say 10% of men in the UK punt which means if you stand in a room with a hundred men then 10 of them including yourself will be punters. I think that statistic is too Conservative and more men persue the hobby, considering it allows men to let off sexual steam and even helps protect relationships when men have particular sexual needs or even worse their other half no-longer wants sex this is hardly surprising. The public image of punters as seedy, violent, lonely and dangerous men is wrong as well. The largest group are men like me Single men aged 25 to 34, in managerial or professional occupations. I certainly don't regard myself lonely outside of wanting a family life and have a good social life.

Punting is part of life don't regret it.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:28:42 am by fed24 »

mediumjoe

That's interesting Fed, where do you get your statistics?  I always thought ( just a guess) it was men in the 45 to 65 range that were the most  prevalent punters .   Joe

Offline fed24

No problem:
National Survey of Sexual Attitudes and Lifestyles (Natsal), conducted between 2010-2012 by researchers from UCL

If you think about it they are the most likely to have:

A) The sexual drive
B) Single/Not settled down
C) Disposable income
« Last Edit: April 18, 2017, 10:51:05 am by fed24 »

Offline howrude

I don't understand, if you are single who exactly is going to be looking into your activities, and what has it got to do with them what you get upto ?
There is a general stigma towards prostitution in society. Its best that, for example, family members of employers don't know about it. And you might want to settle down at some point. A reputation for seeing prostitutes would be off putting to many women.

Offline king tarzan

There is a general stigma towards prostitution in society. Its best that, for example, family members of employers don't know about it. And you might want to settle down at some point. A reputation for seeing prostitutes would be off putting to many women.

Trillion percent accurate

Anyone who thinks different has to be a mental retard!
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Redhead Lover

My last civvy date £270 = £140 theatre tickets, £90 bite to eat, £20 petrol, £20 drinks and no sex, lady a bit annoying.
Last punt £270 = 2hrs lots and lots and lots of sex, setlroiulsh taken care of by a hot and horny Romanian plus I actually found her funny and charming.

Similar situation - I'll be taking one to a festival this summer. Hopefully the weather will be half-decent (in the UK, haha) and she'll wear her short denim shorts for the complete leg/arse show.  However, chances of her lying on her back as she opens her mouth to get throat-fucked are slim to zero.

Offline Stalinator

Punting is part of life don't regret it.
Amen Brother!

Offline OakTree

I certainly enjoy paying women for sex but life would be a lot easier if I didn't have duck and dive around like a sneaky shit.

Needs must I'm afraid so it's just hard lines.

JackHall1988

I love it!

When I'm single I know that sex is just a phone call away and more often than not with a beautiful girl who is nice with it! When approaching girls in the normal way it takes the pressure off knowing that if it doesn't work out, you can be sleeping with a great girl in just a few hours time. Instead of being nervous/needy around regular girls you can relax so much more.

I often think back to my first time and how nervous/unsure I was. I can honestly say it was the best choice I ever made. Most punts I've had have been a success and none have been terrible.

I like the whole experience of planning the punt, doing research, travelling up to London etc.

It's a thrill to have a double life and to have a secret for just under 6 years, that nobody else knows about is fantastic. It's like being a spy...James Bond style...but just the shagging!  :D

Offline MrMatrix

I certainly enjoy paying women for sex but life would be a lot easier if I didn't have duck and dive around like a sneaky shit.

Needs must I'm afraid so it's just hard lines.
+1 OakTree. Although at the moment I am taking some time out. No doubt the need will return- it always does. :hi:

Offline nervous1

You put it better than I ever could.  Sometimes I think it would be fun to not care what anyone thinks but I do and always will.  My need for privacy goes way beyond punting and it's not necessarily about trying to hide something.  I find it annoying when people ask intrusive questions fishing for gossip.  The fact I never ask them a single thing about their own personal lives barely registers.