Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Site recommendations for Kamagra etc. (oral jellies)  (Read 802 times)

Offline shrewsmale

Apologies if breaking any rules with this but can anybody help with a contact or reliable site for some oral jellies. My supplier I’ve known for years has gone quiet. Thanks

Offline daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Apologies if breaking any rules with this but can anybody help with a contact or reliable site for some oral jellies. My supplier I’ve known for years has gone quiet. Thanks
Did you try doing a search?? this has been done to death on here and I find it hard to believe you have not come across it before during your 7 years of membership, in fact there's a thread here that was last posted on in November.  (We don't need yet another one)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=246552.50

Though why you would want to buy a drug manufactured in India and possibly illegal in this country when sildenafil is readily availably over the counter here is anyone's guess.  :unknown:

Offline shrewsmale

yes I did search the term kamagra but the website links were down. Thank you for this

Offline FiveKnuckles

Though why you would want to buy a drug manufactured in India and possibly illegal in this country when sildenafil is readily availably over the counter here is anyone's guess.  :unknown:

+1

i bought from a website that had the word 'fast' as part of their domain.  had to call their number to check it was being dispatched.  :lol:   the kamagra did arrive in about a week.
if you do order from these website, be prepared for spam!   lucky i used a disposible email.

Offline scutty brown

yes I did search the term kamagra but the website links were down. Thank you for this

And why are they down? |Because the authorities have been busting importers of unlicenced pharmaceuticals.

There is no UK or EU product licence for Kamagra so sales are illegal - especially so if the vendor isn't a registered pharmacist, or if the drugs are sold without prescription

Online Colston36

And why are they down? |Because the authorities have been busting importers of unlicenced pharmaceuticals.

There is no UK or EU product licence for Kamagra so sales are illegal - especially so if the vendor isn't a registered pharmacist, or if the drugs are sold without prescription

It is a rare and wonderful thing to find someone who prefers to buy something inferior, illegal, hard to get and slow to arrive.

Offline PepeMAGA

It is a rare and wonderful thing to find someone who prefers to buy something inferior, illegal, hard to get and slow to arrive.
Yeah, given how easy it is to get prescribed Ed meds. Online you don't even need to speak to anyone