Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: English Eleanor - Glasgow  (Read 6185 times)

17 review(s) for English-Eleanor (14 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline DaVINCI

External Link/Members Only

1 hour meet £130

Comms: After being disappointed before, I was in text correspondence with Eleanor a few days before meeting and time / date was agreed, all straightforward. On the day of the meeting texted Eleanor once outside location and advised flat number. All good.

Venue: Modern apartment building, 5 mins walk from Partick Station. Think street parking is free but not sure as didn't arrive via this method of transport. Flat was spacious and nice.

Services: FK, DFK, OWO, CIM, SWA, Sucking Tits, Fingering, protected sex in Mish, CG and Doggy

The WG: English  :D, Profile age (36) At the time l saw Eleanor there was only 4 pictures on her profile and they didn't give much of an indication of her Appearance or Physique but stats of size 10 (curvy) with 34D Tits were reflective, highlighted Blonde medium to long length hair, clean shaved pussy, around 5'4", Friendly and easy going. 

Arrival: Arrived at the flat and Eleanor was doing the usual hiding behind the door, once opened, she appeared with a smile and was wearing a figure hugging black dress with heels. Due to seeing a previous profile that gave an approximate indication facially along with a few reviewers indicating she was very attractive, l maybe have set my expectations too high, this is not to say Eleanor is unappealing (more a girl next door - YMMV). FK, then l handed over the money, l was offered a shower which was very good and a refreshment which l accepted.

The punt: Back from the shower,  Into the bedroom, Eleanor was on the bed and had stripped down to her underwear, as l lay down besides her, it quickly descended into FK, DFK, OWO with me Fingering her at the same time. l then lay on my back and Eleanor performed no hands OWO with her head going up and down vigorously with good attention also being paid to my balls which overall l must say was tremendous  :coolgirl:. This went on for a good bit until l came were she sucked me dry and swallowed the lot.

Between sessions we talked about various different topics. Eleanor is very friendly, easy going and we talked a fair bit. I then indicated I was ready to go again, we resumed with FK, DFK, Sucking her Tits, sex in Mish, CG and Doggy until l finished.

I was knackered and sweaty by this point, Eleanor then brought me some water before I took another shower. There was no hint of clock watching.

We chatted as I dressed, I then bid her my farewells and received a kiss as I left.

Summary: Eleanor is fun, bubbly and IMO offers a great service. Therefore, l have returned numerous times were the service level has been consistent. Eleanor is a very attentive, finding out what I wanted and was very eager to comply whilst she seem to enjoy herself as well. Unfortunately, Eleanor's old trait of reliability issues  :wackogirl: raised their head again, therefore, as her account seems down at present and if she does return, l would bear this in mind.

Offline Clattypats

Good review...  :hi:

I've seen her, not reviewed... Would be a Pos... Age stated is totally wrong IMO...My guess is about 43... :unknown:

Offline DaVINCI

Good review...  :hi:

I've seen her, not reviewed... Would be a Pos... Age stated is totally wrong IMO...My guess is about 43... :unknown:
There has been a few posts about this previously  :D, l am not great at guessing someones age so l couldn't say but there does seem to be a consensus she is older that her stated profile age  :unknown:

Offline Clattypats

There has been a few posts about this previously  :D, l am not great at guessing someones age so l couldn't say but there does seem to be a consensus she is older that her stated profile age  :unknown:
:thumbsup:.. Nae offence to your review DV... I know when someone is older than me for a start though... Good booking, Didn't do it for me looks wise either, I'm afraid... Service wise, a Pos...

Offline scotland19something

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod and abusive replies to members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline pilgrim

It comes and goes.  Just like many of the WGs she seems to take it down when not working.  I suppose it helps in stopping a build up of emails.  Taking it down does have pros and cons.

Offline S.X. MacHine

DaVinci, when was this meeting? Recently?
I wouldn't mind seeing her again as she certainly floats my boat, but I've not seen her profile up for months.

Offline DaVINCI

DaVinci, when was this meeting? Recently?
I wouldn't mind seeing her again as she certainly floats my boat, but I've not seen her profile up for months.
The review was based on a meeting a few months ago but as l indicated l have since returned numerous times.

Her profile has been down since the start of last month, therefore, l do not know if this is temporary or permanent. Although, she has made more comebacks than Frank Sinatra  :sarcastic:

moosehead69

A fair few profiles are down at the moment, possibly due to the festive season, but I know this SP is only part-time, and definitely takes her profile down altogether when not working, which to me, makes sense.  I get frustrated when whittling down the choice of WG on the day and some aren't available, with no indication of that.  Would save time being wasted if they all did this.

EleanorD

Think this review unnecessary when I’ve retired and clatty pants I’m nowhere hear that age and I don’t particularly fancy u either pal so we are all good ;) :lol:

Offline Boinky

You've retired but you're still checking punter sites?

Planning on "one-last" trip out of retirement tour starting soon?

Sorry, I'm a bit of a skeptic.

Offline Jock D

Think this review unnecessary when I’ve retired and clatty pants I’m nowhere hear that age and I don’t particularly fancy u either pal so we are all good ;) :lol:

Unnecessary? Really Sophie...Eleanor...fill in the blanks for your next name/incarnation :wackogirl:

I would suggest, blanket texting your old Sophie Thomas customers without consent to tout your then new Eleanor incarnation...was really Unnecessary & completely out of order :music:

Before I go...can I make an advance booking with you for the Easter weekend? Pretty sure you'll be back under a different guise by then ;)

Offline HumphryB

Had her on my hotlist. Viewed profile last night.
And now its gone. 

Offline DickDiver

I don’t particularly fancy u either pal so we are all good ;) :lol:

Entirely predictable - any slight hint of negative and she's on here like a fly on shit.

And I'm not sure she totally understands whoring. I suspect Clatty gives zero fucks whether the paid help fancies him or not.

Retire, go gently into the good night, Sophie/Eleanor/NewNameTBC

Offline The Man With No Name

Then your comment here is even more unnecessary then, isn't it? Did you even tell Leo what specific date you'd be "retiring"? If not, how the fuck was he to know you were taking another sabbatical?

Will you still be doing anal when you come back? I'd consider it even if you do look 43. Would need to be a hot 43 though... :angelgirl:
« Last Edit: January 05, 2019, 05:30:28 pm by The Man With No Name »

Offline OFD

Offline Clattypats

Eleanor’s back....in Ayr  :bomb:
Must be her "retirement" home...  :D :sarcastic:

Offline DaVINCI

Eleanor’s back....in Ayr  :bomb:
:D Re-branded already EnglishGirlElle. Don't really understand her actions when the review was a Positive  :wackogirl:

Offline Boinky

You were such a magnificent beast of a lover, you coaxed her out of retirement?

:P

Offline DaVINCI

H,mm, l doubt she had retired.  :unknown:

Sorry, I'm a bit of a skeptic.

Offline OFD

Offline Clattypats