Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Curvy_Sara - Euston - Hilarious story but a victorious outcome for me.  (Read 2507 times)

scottsteiner2122

Date: November 17th 2017.

Location: An apartment in between Euston and warren street station. About 5 minutes walk from Euston station.

Duration: 1 hour

Services: FK.OWO,& CIM.

Previous events: Ok so i first saw this young girl back at my place back in July 2016. I arranged a threesome with her and her buddy Nicole. The session was ok i suppose. Great climax but i felt i didn't get enough of Sara because Nicole distracted me too much which became quite annoying. It was quite clear that Sara was the better out of the two. She was the one who suggested she bring a friend over for a threesome whilst we arranged the outcall to my home. I agreed but in hindsight i regret it.
Anyway i set out to link her for a one to one but as i kept calling her, her phone went straight to voicemail even though her profile would state ''available today.''
So i called from another number as my suspicions grew and it turns out that she had blocked me.  :mad: :scare:
Why? I do not know. I texted her friend nicole, fishing for answers and all i got from her was - ''well if she doesn't wanna see you then tough.''

I felt mad, livid even, couldn't understand why and especially after i had allowed them into my home!
I vowed for revenge.  :lol: Funny thing is i would see her in Harrow at least 2-3 times with what looked like her boyfriend over the course of the year from the 1st session until this one.
As i am very good at recognizing people even if i've only met them once, i couldn't help but think what on earth did i do to repel her. I literally became obsessed and like a terminator, I would stop
at nothing until i would see her again.

Arrangement: Fast foward to Nov 2017 and i see her profile spring up, called from my main number as before and this time it's not blocked but she did not answer nor did she respond to any texts.
So the next day i call from my 2nd mobile and lo and behold she answers.  :diablo:
She confirms services along with time and postcode then 6 hours later i wait patiently outside her apartment block whilst freezing my nuts off.
At first she doesn't respond to my calls or texts but before my paranoia reaches any further she texts to confirm shes running 30 minutes late.
So i go to costa whilst i wait and exactly 30 minutes later she texts me with the room number.
As i approach her door i start to feel nervous, i mean I've seen her before and she was good but i don't know what she had against me so now after so long, the moment finally arrives.
She opens the door and greets me with a handshake, good eye contact and professionalism even more so than the last time and to my benefit she did not recognize me one bit.  :yahoo:

Session: We exchange paperwork and start off with some french kissing not DFK. I undress her and play with her large boobs she tells me to get down on the bed and asks if i would like
oral protected or not. I confirm without protection and she proceeds. Her owo is good enough i suppose, not too deep, no sloppyness or gagging and i had to encourage her to tea bag me.
She makes no eye contact during this time so once i'm hard enough we proceed with missionary sex. As i lie on top of her kissing and fucking i realise she smells a bit off.  :vomit: Like she hasn't washed in a while and her mouth tasted dirty. Despite her being very fresh the last time but i suppose that was some time ago.

Anyway i crack on with it, flip her round for some flat line doggy, she occasionally moans softly but as i enjoy thumping her from behind she tries to rush me and asks if i want some more owo.
To which i say - ''no not right now.'' She seemed a little disappointed but allows me to finish my work.
Get her to suck me off again and this time i ask for some dirty talk. 40 minutes into this she seemed quite placid and robotic when the first time she was more engaging and fun.
Ironically her dirty talk was the highlight, she takes pleasure in talking trash starts giving me strong eye contact with a bit of smiling and angrily demands i cum into her mouth but in a playful way.  ;)
I decide to extend this part for as long as possible seeing as she wasn't really into it before so i get her to talk as much as possible interspersed with sucking and wanking me then i signal her that i'm about to explode. She takes it all into her mouth dutifully. I made sure i wouldn't wank or cum before i saw her again so she took a large load of by babies.
The look on her face was priceless.  :D :lol: She looked at me as if to say - ''God did you just die in my mouth.''  :P
She wipes up as i hop into her shower.

As i'm getting dressed shes on her phone, speaking in polish but then apologizes afterwards explaining she had some ''business'' to sort out. I tell her it's fine. She then does what most bitches do and pretends to actually give a fuck by asking me where i came from to get here, what i do for work etc.
I cut the bullshit straight and ask her if she remembers me? To which she says no. Then i jog her memory a little more and her eyes become wide eyed  :scare: like shes seen a ghost! She then looks down at the floor and continues to be awkward after realising who i am. As i'm about to leave i ask her where she lives, she lies and says something like Kent. To which i tell her I've seen her in harrow with her boyfriend and she immediately corrects me and says it's her husband. :sarcastic:

At this point i think my payback is sweet enough, As i'm smiling at this revelation of her living in harrow (a place i visit often for couple other punts as well as seeing old friends) she begs me not to say anything to him should i seem them in public in future. I ask her one final time why she blocked me and she tells me she was scared. Scared that i was going to hurt her and nicole during the threesome. She said she thought i was going to hurt them or worse. I just burst out laughing!!  :sarcastic: :lol: Never heard such bullocks in my life! During that session her and her stupid friend were playful, funny, making observations about my family photos etc, they made themselves feel very comfortable, so i don't know what drugs or brainwashing tactics she's been under since then.
Or maybe she watched American psycho with Christian Bale and got delusions of grandeur.  :sarcastic: Her absurdity escapes me.  :thumbsdown:

I keep the big grin on my face as i walk out and as she slowly closes the door with a look of grief.

Was i satisfied? Yes but since the last time she does smell funny, i believe the previous review would confirm this. She's very pretty, great curvy figure and big boobs. She does the job as intended but does not put in that little bit extra unless she's asked to. So in other words shes placid. The climax was the best past. She always takes it well.

Would i see her again? Nope. Got what i came for and to be honest she wasn't worth the pursuit. And no if i do see her in public with her fella i won't say a word. I'll just smile knowing that i had my way with her and he's married to a hooker. Sad but true. Oh well at least i'm not the one living a lie.

Verdict: If you like young, strange, curvy, married :D :D :D  :lol: :D polish girls then be my guest but i promise you, she's nothing special.

3/5. Weirdo. A smelly weirdo. :P

External Link/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

Sorry mate. I gave up halfway through reading this......

holland

Offline Liverpool

Having read this I think the WG was right to block you first time around as you come across as a stalker. It seems to me that your not very hilarious review comes across as blackmailing/holding one over her just because she doesn't want to see you. I stand to be corrected, but you do not come across well in this review. Let the WG move on with her life and move on with yours.

NotThePrimeMinister

OP, you come across as a creepy stalker.

May I remind you that prossies do not have a Constitutional obligation to see you, no matter how much you pay. In fact, quite the opposite : they have the bloody right to refuse to see any of us, for whatever reason, no matter how wrong or unjustified it may seem to us.

There can be a trillion reason why a prossie doesn't want to see a client, even through no fault of the client: maybe he reminds her of some bad experiences, maybe she just doesn't like him, maybe there's something about him that freaks her out.

Let's not forget these girls run the risk of seeing clients who might be mentally unstable, might hurt them or God knows what. They're not to be blamed if they decide to play it safe : much better to refuse to see a client who was, in fact, harmless and who was simply misjudged, than to risk being dismembered by some weirdo like in a Criminal Minds episode.

Offline DrConners

You didn't miss anything - plain fucking weird  :unknown:

Offline peter purves

I liked Scott Steiner and Ricker Steiner (Steiner Brothers)  :P

However, there's something sinister about this review  :unknown:
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

TTDC

From what I can gather the op is very pleased with himself because he let it be known to the SP that he knew she was in a relationship. Or something like that.

Online myothernameis

LICKER99

OP needs to hope the WG doesn't read his review. What a fucking weird one. Given the OP's blatant cuntishness that bleeds through this review, what the hell REALLY happened?. Don't believe this is a true account or an honest reflection of the history of the interaction. Why do some punters have to make life so fucking difficult?

Veritas

OP, you give straightforward punters a bad name.  If I was an SP, I’d block you in a heartbeat and if you’d got round it and appeared at my door I’d have politely declined the booking.  After that, if you’d not left immediately I’d have called the police.

LICKER99

There's two options, the OP has invented the whole review, because no one would be this stupid, as two WG's and their pimps know where he lives from the earlier outcall, he even gives away that he knocks around in Harrow.

Or the OP is stupid beyond belief and doesn't mind being outed/set on fire/cut into small pieces.

scottsteiner2122

I liked Scott Steiner and Ricker Steiner (Steiner Brothers)  :P

However, there's something sinister about this review  :unknown:

I liked the Steiners too. Although I don’t think they will get a Hall on fame credit do you?

scottsteiner2122

What’s an OP and SP stand for? ?

Offline Brazilian Martian

STAR-LORD

scottsteiner2122

That’s ok. I have a tendency to write long reviews. Need to shorten them and be more concise.

Offline pewpewpew

That’s ok. I have a tendency to write long reviews. Need to shorten them and be more concise.
Indeed.

Upset a WG. Didn't want to see me. Stalked her a bit to find out where she lives. Tricked her into seeing me again. Told her I know where she lives and her other half. She stank

Takes practice I'm sure

Indeed.

Upset a WG. Didn't want to see me. Stalked her a bit to find out where she lives. Tricked her into seeing me again. Told her I know where she lives and her other half. She stank

Takes practice I'm sure

He's like a amalgam of martymcfly and ramrodronnie, i guess time will tell how long this guy lasts on here.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2018, 09:25:06 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline finn5555

You come across as a right cunt  :hi:

Offline Marmalade

It would read better if he just posted emojis and no text. And I hate emojis.  :thumbsdown: :cool:

Veritas

Jesus, OP has done four of these essays today.  Obviously not much on the telly today down at the asylum  :crazy:

Offline Liverpool

Good to see that you're not denying you're a stalking weirdo.

Offline Foxtail17

He’s just posted another bloody ‘revenge’ type review. A nut job of the highest order

scottsteiner2122

Call me whatever you like.

Makes no difference.

When it comes to it I’m as real as it gets.

Stalker weirdo sounds great what else you got?

At least I’m honest and open about my nature. I’m the craziest motherfucker you could ever come across. What are you? A nobody. A coward behind his computer. Pointing fingers at his screen.
Cumming in his little boy pants when a hooker answers his call.

Me? I am everyone’s living nightmare and I’m content with that. I used to be afraid of Satan until I looked in the mirror and saw him  staring right back at me. I am legend.
Your just a wiener with a small penis. Go back to bed and pee your pants little man.

James999

pee your pants little man.

Why have you gone running to Admin with the post reports then, twat  :music:

vw

fucking  prick, what the fuck you wasting admins time reporting those posts.   :dash: :dash:

Offline Sinz

Makes no difference.

At least I’m honest and open about my nature. I’m the craziest motherfucker you could ever come across. What are you? A nobody. A coward behind his computer. Pointing fingers at his screen.

Me? I am everyone’s living nightmare and I’m content with that. I used to be afraid of Satan until I looked in the mirror and saw him  staring right back at me. I am legend.
Your just a wiener with a small penis. Go back to bed and pee your pants little man.

You sound more like a nut job

vw

You sound more like a nut job

Certainly is unhinged and nowhere near good enough to be Satan.  :diablo:

I suspect he is sitting at home eating his own shite

Offline Foxtail17

Makes no difference.

Any chance of this OP being removed?
A self admitted criminal has no place on this forum.

Veritas

I suspect he is sitting at home eating his own shite

Well I hope he remembers to do a review!   Can’t be worse than the crap he’s posted this evening :cool:

James999

Any chance of this OP being removed?

More likely if if you stop spamming the post reports  :wacko:

SeekingtheTruth

Makes no difference.

I love people like you, cant beat the look on their faces when they realise they are nothing.

Always claim to be the tough guy and everyone else is a keyboard warrior but when it comes down to crunch time you’ll be just like all the others. A little pussy who suddenly understands their mouth has written a cheque their body can’t cash.

Offline Foxtail17

More likely if if you stop spamming the post reports  :wacko:

Thanks. Reported two of his posts. First time I have ever felt the need to do that. Will heed your advice.

FT17

Offline Mr_X_Ldn

:lol: the OP is exactly like Scott Steiner. Aggressive bully. Couldn’t be bothered to finish reading this post.

Offline Clooney

Nasty nasty piece of work.

Sinister and deranged. This prick needs the cold shoulder from everyone.

No wonder the girl didn’t want to see him. You have that effect on anyone and you are simply a wrong ‘un.

Doubtless he’ll end up in the pokey before long, because he’s an absolute fucking headcase.

Offline Dicky

I am legend.

Yes...such a legend that you had to make a run for your life after snatching a hooker's money. You sound like the type that will get into trouble with a pimp very soon and that will not end well.

How long before,you're banned?

Offline HighlyMotivated

Victorious outcome  :sarcastic: what a twat
Even Satan emoji thinks so  :diablo:

Offline Clooney

Offline bugsy

The SP’s instincts were spot on. The OP needs help.

Offline Bassman

Me? I am everyone’s living nightmare
Spotted, the OP in full stalker mode: Hidden Image/Members Only

I used to be afraid of Satan until I looked in the mirror and saw him  staring right back at me.
Hidden Image/Members Only

I am legend.
This guys has some to say about that:
Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 08:40:21 am by Bassman »

Online RAJEC

Mental health is a serious issue.

Let’s not laugh at his misfortune.

I hope he doesn’t create any potentially dangerous situations.

Mental health is a serious issue.

Let’s not laugh at his misfortune.

I hope he doesn’t create any potentially dangerous situations.

Who died and made you ADMIN.

Online RAJEC

Who died and made you ADMIN.

Nobody, but this guy is clearly unstable.

No point mocking him - save that for the trolls and general cunts.

Not sure why I’m bothering to write this though, as everyone will do as they please!

I feel sorry for the guy. How shit must his life be!? Oh well...

vw

Nobody, but this guy is clearly unstable.

No point mocking him - save that for the trolls and general cunts.

Not sure why I’m bothering to write this though, as everyone will do as they please!

I feel sorry for the guy. How shit must his life be!? Oh well...

have you met and diagnosed him then or are you an internet doctor, he could be a troll playing at being mental for all you know.  :wacko:
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 12:21:37 pm by vw »

Online RAJEC

have you met and diagnosed him then or are you an internet doctor, he could be a troll playing at being mental for all you know.  :wacko:

Maybe I am too trusting, but very good point  :rolleyes:

What a cunt he is.