Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ava - Girls of Eden - Barnsley  (Read 1373 times)

Offline DespicablemeGru

Saw Ava last week at the agencies place in Barnsley

Paid £130 for an hour and was highly delighted when the door opened and there stood my ideal woman - blond, very attractive with gorgeous curves, stood in bikini type underwear and wearing heels - bingo, I'd hit the jackpot, I thought

Little in the way of small talk, so onto the action abd what there was wasn't my most memorable punt

Kissing was with closed lips, oral on Ava was limited as she kept her legs close together, but did allow a bit of finger play though not deep inside. OWO on me was limited to her focusing on the head with no attempt to deep throat or use much tongue action
Her lack of enthusiasm took its toll and I struggled to maintain my erection so penetration wasnt happening
Finished wanking myself off over her boobs, got dressed and left 35mins after arriving
I had hoped for so much more, especially when I saw her. But we just didnt click at all and so left feeling very disappointed
Have seen other girls from same agency - Abbie (twice, once in Leeds, once in Barnsley) and also seen Jade
With each, I had a great time and would go back, but sadly not with Ava
Hope you have better luck
PS- she is not showing on the website so not posted a link

Offline DespicablemeGru

Thanks for adding the link to the agency, Gingernuts

As you will see, Ava' profile is not showing at tbe minute